Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017
1,233 Interview Reviews

2.9

SWE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

First phone screen, almost all behavioral questions, asking about scenarios where I worked with a team and dealt with problems. The interviewer was nice and colloquial, though it was my first interview and I was a little nervous. Talked about my resume a little and I thought it went okay.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had an idea and your team disagreed with it, how did you convince them to go through with it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of several regular questions about my resume, questions about the company itself, what did I know about them and so forth, and to finish they asked two technical questions about regular finance and accounting daily tasks.

Interview Questions

• If we were to limit inventory, what would happen to our cash flow?   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

It was 2 interviews over about a 30-minute period, one interview with 3 former FLDP participants and another with 2 upper-level staff. Overall, it was pretty relaxed. The interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• What formal leadership positions have you had in college?   1 Answer

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Gainesville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

On-campus interview, and then invited to Alpharetta, GA for next/final round. The interview was so DRY it was almost painful... I was SHOCKED when they extended an offer to fly me out for the final round mostly because they didn't seem impressed with me at all. There are too many companies out there to settle for something like that...

Interview Questions

• What is the effect on the income statement when there is decreased inventory in the period?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Athens, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on campus. One on one interview, very relaxed and mostly behavioral. I was asked a couple technical questions at the end but nothing too difficult. It lasted somewhere around 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are the financial statements? and which one is the best?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's online campus recruiting portal and heard back within a couple of weeks that I had a first-round interview for the day after career fair. Before the interview, applicants were invited to a pre-career fair information session with current members of the Finance Leadership Development Program. During the interview, the interviewer asked me three technical questions related to general accounting principles.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

introduce your self first and then ask couple of technical questions, then let you ask him some questions and then the interview ends. That is the interview process in siemens.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walpole, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Walpole, MA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with members I would be interacting with. Whole process took about two weeks. Members were easy to talk to. Did not hear back after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I think I would be a good fit for the company?   3 Answers

Interview

Initial phone screen with recruiter. Second phone screen with HR member. Third round was on-demand video interview. Questions were posed and I had a few minutes to compose an answer and deliver. Process felt awkward, not interviewing with a human.

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflict you experienced and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Interview

On campus interview that was pretty standard, nothing out of the ordinary. Then there is an interview at Siemens in Atlanta for an all day interview. I got the interview from a career fair at school.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker.   Answer Question