Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tualatin, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens (Tualatin, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and submitted to the position. First a phone interview/screener was arranged. After passing that, an in person interview was scheduled for a couple days later. Interview was with hiring manager and the other team member. Time frame was over about an hour, and went really well. Received the call from the recruiting agency that they wanted to hire me, just as I had arrived home after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one way that you have dealt with a difficult customer or vendor and how did the situation turn out?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

met recruiters at college campus career fair. Was emailed for a phone screen where I was asked about behavioral and technical questions. Finally was invited for whiteboard interview. Whiteboard interview consisted of more behavioral questions, then a datastructures question followed by a math problem.

Interview Questions

• General software engineering and data structures questions   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview. Second interview was in person. The interviewers were nice, and the questions were normal interview questions. Answer questions about resume and describe applicable experience.

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met them at general career fair and they called me the same day to set up an interview. Met in a room with three people for a general behavior nontechnical interview.

Material Management Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Plainfield, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email for online screening within a week. Later, received an email from HR stating the hiring manager is in town and wants to conduct an interview the next day. After that a second interview was scheduled with HR. A third interview with talent acquisition, which was to be conducted on phone, was scheduled for a later date. After the third interview, I did not receive any calls or email regarding the status of my application. Upon emailing the HR inquiring about the status I received an automated email stating that I was rejected. I believe that my interview went very well especially the first one. I only wish that they could have provided some explanation for the rejection after wasting my time for three interviews.

Interview Questions

• The first interview with the hiring manager who was also the head of department, was the longest and toughest. The manager was extremely polite and friendly. He asked questions like:
      1) What is the one thing your resume doesn't tell about you.
      2) What is diversity to you and how will it be important for this job.
      3) How would you resolve a conflict in the workplace.
      4) How would your prior education and experience be useful for this job.
      The second and third interview with HR and Talent acquisition were about prior jobs and why they were left.
      Answer Question

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with the Operations Manager at a local restaurant. He described the position in detail an that there would be room for growth. This is a new position so the possibilities are endless for me. My background has a strong focus on customer and employee support so it was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• So, why do you want to come back to Siemens? ( I worked there for 6 years over 10 years ago).   2 Answers

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Personnel reference from other PMs. Discussion of past project and companies...common people that have worked at other companies. Medical, 410k and other benefits discuss. Employee role for position

Interview Questions

• Why I like and dislike current management   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professionel but comfortable, very friendly and no pressure. Easy set up, clear directions. Seems to be an awesome company. Had to interview with 3 people, all a bit late but bot too bad.

Interview Questions

• About my past work history, why I think I would be a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

Electrical Hardware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Started with a general behavioral recorded video responses interview. Then had another two person phone call interview. It was also behavioral and walked through my resume, asked about favorite current courses, where I see myself in five years. Had a follow up video technical interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      explain ________ on resume
      what is your favorite course, why?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was a video interview. They asked five to eight questions where I had a set amount of time to respond. Each question was recorded for a maximum length and the Interviewee can re-record their answers as many times as they would like. Only downside is this limited the possibility to ask questions at the end except for in written form and wait for a response.