Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,314 Interview Reviews

2.9

Rotational Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (College Station, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to the career fair and talked to them, the conversation went well, and they called me later that day to schedule an interview for the next day. I interviewed with two people of the HR recruiting team. They were nice, easy going interview. It was pure behavioral and experience on your resume. Be prepared to talk about the last internships.

FLDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

Quick, fair, good showing for how the position is to be when you work there. They make you feel special and bring you into the company environment. Definitely fair but you should prepare and know everything about the company and what the role entails.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Champaign, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Basically, the interview process was pretty simple, since we only interviewed on campus, this is the only round of interview. The interview was just the introduction of all my previous projects on the resume and /or not on the resume.

SWE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

First phone screen, almost all behavioral questions, asking about scenarios where I worked with a team and dealt with problems. The interviewer was nice and colloquial, though it was my first interview and I was a little nervous. Talked about my resume a little and I thought it went okay.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had an idea and your team disagreed with it, how did you convince them to go through with it?   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Gainesville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

On-campus interview, and then invited to Alpharetta, GA for next/final round. The interview was so DRY it was almost painful... I was SHOCKED when they extended an offer to fly me out for the final round mostly because they didn't seem impressed with me at all. There are too many companies out there to settle for something like that...

Interview Questions

• What is the effect on the income statement when there is decreased inventory in the period?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Athens, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on campus. One on one interview, very relaxed and mostly behavioral. I was asked a couple technical questions at the end but nothing too difficult. It lasted somewhere around 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are the financial statements? and which one is the best?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's online campus recruiting portal and heard back within a couple of weeks that I had a first-round interview for the day after career fair. Before the interview, applicants were invited to a pre-career fair information session with current members of the Finance Leadership Development Program. During the interview, the interviewer asked me three technical questions related to general accounting principles.

Fluid Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Mount Vernon, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by on-site interview.

Phone interview was 1 hour long whereas the on-sit interview was half a day long which involved meeting with 4-5 people. The interview process was straight forward and easy. Understanding of Fluid systems was essential and motivation to deliver work on time was essential.

Technical Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

I was reached out through the university career website. Turn out the recruiter saw my resume with experiences in a coffee shop ( = customer service) and interested. Typical behavioral question + straightforward

Field Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

There was one initial phone call for an hour which was exploratory and informal. Followed by a call from HR. Then followed by a conference call with four persons of various levels. Then followed by an informal offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict?   1 Answer