Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Lansdale, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Video, phone interview and finally in-person interview. Very detailed process, interviewed with every business leader that this position supported, TA was good at providing feedback in a timely manner, process a bit longer but was worth it.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know my experience with succession planning.   Answer Question

Technical Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the recruiter after a week. Phone screening interview was scheduled with the hiring manager and the technical lead of the team.It was a 20 minute phone interview.I was asked about my projects, my interests. Also, they were looking for someone with some experience with FPGA programming which I have never used.

Interview Questions

• Which data structure would you use to store realtime log data?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview will usually be conversational and the you will know all the questions to the behavioral questions. If you made it this far, it is assumed you have the technical background so the questions will not be technical at all. Questions tend to focus on leadership skills and experience.

Marketing/Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Mountain View, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

My first two interviews were phone interviews. Each interview lasted 30 minutes. I am currently scheduled for a face-to-face interview. The phone interview was structured, personable, relaxed. I spoke with three people on the phone so far, and all of the individuals seemed very professional and easy to talk to. They are also very passionate about their work.

Accountant IV Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

First I had a short phone interview with the company recruiter. He was asking some basic questions. Then I had an hour interview on site with two interviewers (group interview). They had a structured way to interview ending with ten technical questions. Atmosphere was fine. However, in the beginning it felt one of the interviewers was more interested in the business transformation itself in my previous company than what I did during the process.

CNC Machinist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Siemens (Grand Prairie, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very good and thorough, but yet simple process. Took tour of the shop, explained the procedures of all the work stations. Which was very helpful in learning the process of manufacturing the product. Safety requirements was also explained for the protection of the employees. Over all it was, again a good interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The engineering manager who interviewed me was surprisingly sharp. Good and in depth questions. Then an HR person called me to find out about my salary expectation and asked me: "Is this number what you really want or are just throwing around numbers, because that's what some people do. They throw around a ridiculous number so that they can negotiate."

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you designed X, Y....

The weird part came when three men called me to negotiate a possible salary offer. Not only did they not want to give me a raise or match what I was getting but they were talking about offering me about 30% less for the privilege of working with Siemens. I cut the interview short. They were talking at the same time. It got weird. I found the process insulting. I felt ganged up by them!!!
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Was allocated to take place within the course of an hour, and felt like it has been quite to the point. mutiple people participated and took turns in asking questions. It was conducted in the mind set of exploring where possible matches could be, and not so much to examine skill or capability

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Princeton, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

Contacted position recruiter and mentioned my qualifications and interest. Was asked to submit resume. Spoke with hiring manager a week later and then flew out to meet 1:1 and with other managers too. Scheduled 2 hours to meet with everyone. Usual 'tell me about yourself' questions and also technical and management knowledge. Got back to me that week with decision.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict, strengths & weaknesses on previous performance reviews.   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Ithaca, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I apply through the website and the hr contacted me for arranging an interview.Then we talked through a phone call. The interviewer asked me to introduce my background, and then she asked about the my strength and my availability in summer