Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,136 Interview Reviews

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professionel but comfortable, very friendly and no pressure. Easy set up, clear directions. Seems to be an awesome company. Had to interview with 3 people, all a bit late but bot too bad.

Interview Questions

• About my past work history, why I think I would be a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

Electrical Hardware Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Started with a general behavioral recorded video responses interview. Then had another two person phone call interview. It was also behavioral and walked through my resume, asked about favorite current courses, where I see myself in five years. Had a follow up video technical interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      explain ________ on resume
      what is your favorite course, why?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was a video interview. They asked five to eight questions where I had a set amount of time to respond. Each question was recorded for a maximum length and the Interviewee can re-record their answers as many times as they would like. Only downside is this limited the possibility to ask questions at the end except for in written form and wait for a response.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

You have to pass a national test and the interview is with three managers, all three have to agree to continue the hiring process. The background check takes at lease a month, they will check all aspects including neighbors, relatives, friends, a number of years back.l

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?   1 Answer

Protection Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wendell, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Wendell, NC).

Interview

Applied online. Was setup an appointment for a technical phone interview. That was a 30 minute call. That was followed by an impromptu call 10 days later for a 45 minute technical interview with another manager. Two weeks later, another technical interview was scheduled with a manager at a different office. Not sure what they were trying to gauge. Finally, was scheduled for an on-site interview 2 weeks later. So I flew in to the office, attended the 3-4 hour interview, with the same 2 managers who interviewed me before. In addition, interviewed with the director, who asked behavioral questions.

All along these phone and face-to-face interviews they had long discussion about the various projects and the thesis that I described on my resume. So at the end of the long interview process, felt confident they would hire me.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Attended career fair on campus they offered me an interview on the spot for the following day on campus. Attended an interview on campus. Very simple asked a few questions about actual innovations they were involved in. Received an email about two weeks later.Then attended a second round interview in Alpharetta Georgia.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about any energy involvement by Siemens?   1 Answer

FLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Called on a Thursday afternoon and asked to come in the next day for an on campus interview. The interview set up was three Siemens employees, and myself, in a large conference room across the table from each other. I interviewed in Pittsburgh. The interview itself was mostly behavioral with two technical questions at the end. I was called the following Monday and offered the position.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Charlotte, NC) in October 2016.

Interview

Got in interview through a mutual friend who worked there. Interview questions were behavioral. There was in initial interview with the head engineer, then a tour, then another interview with a different engineer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone of something, anything.   Answer Question

Embedded Systems Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in October 2016.

Interview

This was a digital interview where you would be prompted with behavioral questions after each minute. After a question appears on the screen you would be given atleast 30 seseconds to prepare for the next question. Before the question starts, you will asked if you wanted to participate in a trial mode. The questions were about 7 in total. Just behavioral questions to be exact.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The complete process was held in four stages (screener, in-person with team, hiring manager, and vice president) and over the course of two and half months. I needed to travel to multiple locations to meet with all of the interviewers, and people I would closely interact with on an almost daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my experiences in other roles and how I think that will translate to this company in this position.   1 Answer