Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 17, 2018
1,313 Interview Reviews

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was a very good interview process. Phone screened yesterday and video interview today. I applied about a month ago. Very nice people. Was told the video interview would go an hour, but only went half an hour, but not complaining.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

It is a very long process and not very good with getting back to applicants unless they are selected to move forward in the process. Don't be in a hurry but it is worth the wait!

Rotational Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL).

Interview

8 back to back behavioral interviews with potential rotational managers. Focused mostly on why you wanted to work at Siemens and why a rotational development program. Applicant must come in knowing how a rotational development program works.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocating every 6 months   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, easy, and efficient. My interview was conducted through Hirevue which was very efficient. Questions went by quickly but you have a break, as long as you need, in between each question.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter for Siemens who gave excellent instructions for their interview process. I was set up verbally over the phone with a date, time, and contact person.

Interview Questions

• What is the one thing you need to work on that could have implications for this position ?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (State College, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone screen about two months after I applied online. Was invited for a onsite interview that happened about a month later. The onsite interview was with six managers from the office.

Interview Questions

• Typical resume-based and behavioral questions. No technical coding problems.   Answer Question

Lead Generator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Started off with a phone screen and then moved to an in person interview. The in person Interview began with a panel interview of 3-6 people. Later on interviewed one on one with the department head immediately following the panel.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

I got selected from the Purdue Career fair.
    My interview got schedule on next day.
    It was pretty short discussion.
    Overall good, to the point.
    First round was behavioral.
    They explained me which departments they have in Siemens.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my resume and project details.   1 Answer

Sales Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I established contact at a campus career fair and received an invitation to use HireVue for the next steps of the interview process. It would appear that they bring all of the candidates that qualify for the next stage to Orlando in the last week of March.

Big Data Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Princeton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a initial HireVue round where I answered five simple Java questions. Then I had a 1 hour phone interview with a panel. Then I was invited to fly onsite for an interview loop. It was one of the poorly managed processes according to time and they were pathetic in keeping time. I had to do a project and it was for one hour but was given only 30 mins. Project Manager was busy and I had to wait for an hour and they didn't know what to do. Poor time management from some company like Siemens was a shock

Interview Questions

• Logic based questions. Scenarios. Code reviews   2 Answers