Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2017
1,104 Interview Reviews

2.9

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Met with two managers who took turns asking questions. Very knowledgeable and honest about expectations. I enjoyed the people and the energy of the company. They took the time to listen to my experience and answered sll of my questions regarding the career path that I want to focus on.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in July 2016.

Interview

Had a call with Hiring Manager. Asked couple of questions in Java, gave a puzzle to solve, code and submit. Didn't proceed further. The focus was on coding and algorithms mainly. It was a decent interview.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elgin, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Elgin, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a surprise call for a video interview after applying to the position 90+ days earlier. On site interview consisted of a meeting with the hiring manager and stakeholders from 3 business units that all have competing interests. They all wanted the answer to the questions to be that I would prioritize their work over the others. The hiring manager spent a lot of time on Siemens various business units but offered very little by way of specifics for the position. The panel process was not well organized, the interview started late, ran late, and gave little indication whether or not the candidate and organization would be a good fit. May have just been a busy day on their end...

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southaven, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Southaven, MS).

Interview

Panel interview that consisted of pre-test before the actual interview. The questions were consistent with other interviews. The managers were very knowledgeable about the company as they'd recently transferred from other states. They gave a great overview.

Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Iselin, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online was contacted about 2 weeks later for a phone screening with HR. It was more like a conversation and I briefly described my motivation for and interest in the role. I received quick follow-up from HR inviting me for a phone interview with the hiring manager. The HR recruiter was very friendly and professional throughout the process. The conversation was about 45 minutes and went well, all the standard screening questions. A few days later I was contacted via email for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview seemed relatively relaxed and fair with no technical questions. Given that there seemed to be no right or wrong answers to what almost seemed like philosophical questions I walked out feeling like I gave my best.

A week later I received a form rejection letter akin to those you usually receive when you do not make it past the initial screening after submitting a resume. Overall the experience was great, conducted professionally and ultimately Understandably it's a busy place so I don't take it personally but it does leave an impression hence the neutral rating.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get up and go to work in the morning?   Answer Question

Power Distribution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter, then she asked me "What do you know about power distribution? I explained everything in a brief detail. She set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about transformers, Oil transformer, and dry transformer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was my first professional job, I was not going to negotiate instead I accept what they offered me.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2016.

Interview

I had an 30 minutes phone interview with 2 people . They mostly concentrated on my resume. They asked me to explain my current project and there were follow up questions while explaining. Tell me your experience on MATLAB,PYTHON.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview was done professionally and the interviewers were very friendly. I had a good introduction of the company from its mission, vision, values and culture of the employees. The interviewers made sure that the job role (from the qualifications to requirements) was communicated to me clearly. My questions were also answered wisely as well.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online and finally received a phone call over a month later. I spoke with an HR recruiter who asked me some basic questions, and when it came time for me to ask questions, she didn't seem to know any of the answers. I was told that this was only a preliminary call and that I would be contacted next for a phone interview with with an HR representative from the actual office the position is for, but it might be a while because a lot of people were on vacation. I never received another call back. A few weeks later, I called the woman who originally called me, left her a voicemail inquiring about the status of the interview process, and was completely ignored. Very unprofessional. Apparently everyone is still on vacation, I wonder how the company gets any actual work done?

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy, simple, I enjoyed it. It was more like having a conversation. Awesome! I would highly recommend company. They asked normal interview questions. It was no tricky at all.