Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.9

PLM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Issaquah, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was very casual and relaxed, focuses a lot on my past experience and school work and gave me chances to go into detail about my experiences. They also asked about my C# and C++ knowledge

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the hardest bug you fixed in school   1 Answer

Winder Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

was simple there wasn't an interview process for me i just needed to get into a training class that was being held by siemens. the class is held only when they need extra hands so you must either know someone who can get you into one the classes but once you are in it is a month long. you will learn everything about the job and safety

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Round Lake, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Round Lake, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

Hiring process was extremely long and tedious. Very disorganized and lengthy. Took 3.5 months overall from initial contact to the actual start date. Had interview with 7 people. All interviewers were great pleasant people. Lots of behavioral questions from hiring manager. The rest of the interviewers concentrated mostly on actual job experience.
    Then after all interviewing was complete there was a hiccup on their end and I had to wait almost a month to obtain additional approval on this position from CIO if the company due to tightening of hiring which was unnerving and frustrating.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not increase base salary however I was able to get good sign on bonus

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Referred through an agency but applied many times. Phone interview about 20mins but it could probably tell if he like to work with you. The attitude was fine, but other companies have better attitude sometimes.

Interview Questions

• What were the chemistry laboratory technique you did and talk about it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Was asked to perform a phone interview with Lead BA and another team member. Contacted later that day to set an in-person interview. Live interview consisted of a panel made up of IT Manager, a Project Manager, a Developer, Lead BA, and a team member. Each panel member asked a variety of questions. Most questions revolved more about personality and ability to work within a team. There were also many questions about how to prioritize.

Interview Questions

• Experience with Agile framework.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in January 2016.

Interview

Received on-campus interview the day after talking to recruiter at a career fair. It was a one on one interview with vague behavioral question. Tried to make up stories on the fly.. did not go well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to change someone's mind when they disagreed with you?   Answer Question

Systems Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 supervisors and the director. They were very friendly and asked me about my previous history. They were very thorough describing me the day to day activities and responsibilities of the position.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The job was posted in September. After no word for several months, applicants were sent an email link to a video interview. Since HR was in a hurry, they sent everyone the same link even the job descriptions were incorrect. Panel interviews were then conducted in a temporary room just off of the trade-show floor

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview process consist of 4 interviews; recruiter, hiring manager, regional manager, and human resources. The recruiter is an online interview, the manager is a face to face traditional interview, and the rest is over the phone.

Interview Questions

• They seem to want to make sure you are qualified for the job. most of the question are target your related work experience.   Answer Question

Industrial Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Phone interviewed by the hiring manager. There is another senior Industrial Design joined the call. The hiring manager briefly introduces the position and starts asking questions. In the end the hiring manager will give you some time to ask questions. The whole phone interview took about 25 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working on user experience design?
      What is your approach?
      What were the challenges?
      What is the most difficult challenges?
      Answer Question