Siemens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,236 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technical Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Met them at general career fair and they called me the same day to set up an interview. Met in a room with three people for a general behavior nontechnical interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens in January 2017.

Interview

first round was phone interview.. asked some technical questions related to oop. First they go through your resume, ask questions related to the resume and then they ask coding quetsions like explain inheritance, which are basic concepts.

Material Management Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Plainfield, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Received an email for online screening within a week. Later, received an email from HR stating the hiring manager is in town and wants to conduct an interview the next day. After that a second interview was scheduled with HR. A third interview with talent acquisition, which was to be conducted on phone, was scheduled for a later date. After the third interview, I did not receive any calls or email regarding the status of my application. Upon emailing the HR inquiring about the status I received an automated email stating that I was rejected. I believe that my interview went very well especially the first one. I only wish that they could have provided some explanation for the rejection after wasting my time for three interviews.

Interview Questions

• The first interview with the hiring manager who was also the head of department, was the longest and toughest. The manager was extremely polite and friendly. He asked questions like:
      1) What is the one thing your resume doesn't tell about you.
      2) What is diversity to you and how will it be important for this job.
      3) How would you resolve a conflict in the workplace.
      4) How would your prior education and experience be useful for this job.
      The second and third interview with HR and Talent acquisition were about prior jobs and why they were left.   Answer Question

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McClellan, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (McClellan, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a call from Siemens directly. The recruiter was very personable and clearly explained the overall job opportunity. Then asked me questions based on my resume to see if my skills and experience were a good fit. Since I had the skills and number of years of experience in procurement my resume was forwarded to hiring manager at their McClellan, CA facility. Received an email from the hiring manager and scheduled a face to face interview. What a complete waste of time! The manager gave me the impression of being very unsure of the job itself and the requirements. Appeared uninterested and distracted. Very unsure of what he is looking for in a "candidate". Told me I would received a personal email or call from him with regards to decision of hiring. I got a generic email job declination without any explanation. Quite disappointing because their HR Recruiter from Siemens was very professional and yet the Manager at the facility hiring for this job was the complete opposite. Furthermore, I question if this job role will ever get filled? Siemens has been looking to fill this position for nearly year and half. I have constantly get hit up by external recruitment agencies trying to fill this position. Obviously there is a seriously dis-cord within the company at this facility and after meeting and going through the interview process, I can see why. Do not waste your time! I literally have any 5 different agencies including Siemens hit me up to apply. Just received another email this morning from another agency. That's 6 in total! What a dysfunctional joke.

Senior Biochemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Newark, DE) in December 2016.

Interview

Had to prepare slides/presentation on why you would be the best candidate for the job. Interviewed with a panel of project managers consist of 5 guys. Intense inquisitions and asking same types of questions over and over again to test consistency in your answers with multiple people in multiple questions.

Interview Questions

• What kinds of projects were you involved with? What was your biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Customer Service Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Met with the Operations Manager at a local restaurant. He described the position in detail an that there would be room for growth. This is a new position so the possibilities are endless for me. My background has a strong focus on customer and employee support so it was a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• So, why do you want to come back to Siemens? ( I worked there for 6 years over 10 years ago).   2 Answers

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Personnel reference from other PMs. Discussion of past project and companies...common people that have worked at other companies. Medical, 410k and other benefits discuss. Employee role for position

Interview Questions

• Why I like and dislike current management   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very professionel but comfortable, very friendly and no pressure. Easy set up, clear directions. Seems to be an awesome company. Had to interview with 3 people, all a bit late but bot too bad.

Interview Questions

• About my past work history, why I think I would be a good fit, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The Interview process was a video interview. They asked five to eight questions where I had a set amount of time to respond. Each question was recorded for a maximum length and the Interviewee can re-record their answers as many times as they would like. Only downside is this limited the possibility to ask questions at the end except for in written form and wait for a response.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens (Charlotte, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

You have to pass a national test and the interview is with three managers, all three have to agree to continue the hiring process. The background check takes at lease a month, they will check all aspects including neighbors, relatives, friends, a number of years back.l

Interview Questions

• What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?   1 Answer