Siemens Interview Questions in Malvern, PA | Glassdoor

Siemens Interview Questions in Malvern, PA

2.7

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Malvern, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to fill this role. After a preliminary 20-minute phone interview, I was called in to their office, a sprawling building in a Philadelphia suburb, for an interview with two marketing executives. They were overall friendly, accommodating and low-pressure.

I was never officially notified that I didn't get the position (more the fault of the recruiter than the company, I'd expect) but figured it out when, two weeks later, I was inundated with multiple offers from recruiters asking to represent me for this same position.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of something you worked on that completely flopped and how you recovered.   1 Answer

Healthcare IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Malvern, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a three step process for interviewing for this position. I was already a Siemens employee and applied through the internal job website. Two phone interviews and one in person interview conducted. The company is so large that the interview process is determined heavily on the manager that is hiring. Majority of communication is done through the HR department.

Interview Questions

• Most places tend to ask me what my greatest weakness is. How I handled a difficult situation. What happened the last time I made a mistake. Do I take responsibility for my mistakes, ect.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They would not negotiate. Gave me a 7% increase from my previous position, which ended up being a minimal increase that was less than I should be making according to the chart that they release about the positions market value. Very disappointing.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Malvern, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

Rather informal, phone screening first and two meetings following. The interviewers were very personable, as are most of the employees at Siemens. They were very willing to accommodate my schedule as I was working at another organization over 30 miles away at the time.

Interview Questions

• What major hurdle have you had to overcome in your working experience and how did you do it?   Answer Question