Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.8

Chronic Disease Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It started in Sept. and didn't complete until Feb. Long process. HR was super and very informative. Discussion on wages before going to the next step. Interview by Video. Questions are listed and you must dress up as it was an interview and answer within 30 seconds. This was very nerve racking however they are looking for a poised and not anxious person. The last step was meeting with 4 individuals which all asked questions for 1.5 hours. They wanted to know what would you do in circumstances given.

Interview Questions

• As a distributor why did you buy from a particular mfg rep? describe the person. I used an example of a lab rep I knew. Five yr goals, Why do you want to work at Siemens?What made you successful as a mfg rep. What quality do you think is needed to be successful?What is data management and integrated physician network? This was a homework assignment which I had to email back to one of the persons who interviewed me. They asked if I had any questions. Described the benefits and salary again.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Hoffman Estates, IL).

Interview

Phone interview with team manager. He was friendly and it was more of an an enjoyable conversation about engineering than it was an interview. There were several technical questions and several personality questions.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Two Phone Calls in the Interview. Met with the Technical Lead and then with the actual manager and then I was able to get the position after. The process took about two weeks and then I got the offer afterwards and been there ever since

Enterprise Hosting Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I was interviewed twice by lower-level manager and a subordinate on her team. The questions were common interview questions. My interviewers were polite and very nice. I was actually late to the interview but only because the office was in such a confusing, spread-out suburban area. The interviewers excused this though and empathized with my difficulty.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Talked to the recruiter at career fair at Penn State. Interviewed the next day for 30 minutes with two entry level employees and got my offer three weeks later. Overall, I would say the interviewing process was fairly common to most major corporations.

Interview Questions

• Provide a time when you encountered resistance in the workplace and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Mountain View, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The corporate recruiter did a Phone screen. Then I interviewed with the hiring manager. The next interview was with 3 people in the department and the VP. The final interview was with the hiring manager and the person currently performing the job.

EHS Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone screen. The on site junior EHS manager conducted the interview. Focused largely on behaviorial based issues after several qualifcations and experience questions. Inexperienced interviewer reading from a prepared list. Several questions repeatedly focused on weakness. Preoccupation with screening candidates as potential assets or a liabilities at the phone screen phase. Not very interested in validating qualifications and experience. Interviewer did not listen very well.

IT Summer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with the team manager and asked me to go through my resume. After that they introduced me about the tasks that I am going to work on during this summer intern position.

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview

Interviewers arrived from out of town. Interview was conducted in a hotel conference room. Very professional. Two interviewers. Questions focused on customer service and ability to perform the required task of the job. Training process was reviewed and explained. Basic questioned on driving record due to the use of a company car.

QC Tech I Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Walpole, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (East Walpole, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Various interview techniques, basic general questions. How my degree can benefit them for the company. How I can be an asset for the company and what my skills at previous employments will help me and Siemens.

Interview Questions

• How I knew one of the employees under her supervision, since they were telling them about me to the supervisor.   Answer Question