Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.8

Soarian Clinicals Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applicant is pre-screened via resume and a phone call. The interview process is pretty straightforward. You come to the headquarter and meet the managers. They explain the job role and ask you about your experiences from past position. 2 30-minutes interview with 4 different managers. The interview process is quite easy to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. They may ask about product details but I did not get that question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I joined with a class so no salary negotiation took place.

Student Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview

Not that bad of an interview- group/panel interview. A lot of computer questions that I was not too knowledgable of. If you have a background and are comfortable with computers and basic definitions, thats a plus.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview

It was very competitive but fair. The issue I had was that there was an internal candidate who was groomed for the position so after a very long stressful process this was revealed. A seat warmer is necessary for HR reasons but stings a bit.

Interview Questions

• It has been a while so I don't recall anything specific. All questions are designed to keep you on your toes and if you don't know the industry, it would be very tough.   Answer Question

Service Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Cary, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy interviews and overall process, several different people involved in process, very structured, flexible with schedule, very thorough, lots of forms to complete. Three interviews took place. One interview was done via a conference call.

Interview Questions

• Identify one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Contract Administrative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter who set up in person interview. Then I went to the on site interview where it was only about 30 mins of face to face with the hiring manager who would also be my direct superior.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you solved a difficult work problem with a co-worker or how have you handled an upset customer.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Cary, NC).

Interview

began with basic telephone interview with recruiter which led a a telephone screening by hiring manager to determine whether my skills and experiences were a good fit for the company. face-to face interview held at company headquarters. Interview panel consisted of hiring manager and sales peer. Behavioral style interview questions were asked...tell us about a time when blah, blah, blah...what was the situation, how did you solve the problem and what was the outcome?

Interview Questions

• Did not expect behavioral style interview questions.   2 Answers

Negotiation

All sales reps receive the same base and commission structure...no room to negotitate.

Research Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Champaign, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I received an interview through my University Career Center. The interview was pretty relaxed. No technical questions just a few behavioral questions about why I chose to be a Mechanical Engineer, why Siemens, how I would go about solving a complex problem, etc. Unfortunately, they were only looking for Co-Ops and that didnt work with my schedule

PM Parnter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. Know report, tool, PMO, Project management, self suficient, upstast. Team very good and will train. Needs a lot of experiance in PMO. Work well with other asks questions. Bulds report.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

more than 45

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Hoffman, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Hand in my resume in campus job fair. Got an email after 2 weeks schedule an on site interview. Met with one senior engineer and the engineer manager. Asked very details in my previous projects.

Interview Questions

• ...Really detailed questions about my previous projects, I couldn't even remember...   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter/ marketing manager

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience of providing technical training ?   Answer Question

See What Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Employees Are Saying

Star Star Star Star Star   Former Contract Administrator in Phila, PA

Pros: “Very tight knit group. Work was plenty.”“Very tight knit group. Work was plenty.” – Full Review