Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Interview Questions in Malvern, PA | Glassdoor

Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Interview Questions in Malvern, PA

2.8

Enterprise Hosting Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I was interviewed twice by lower-level manager and a subordinate on her team. The questions were common interview questions. My interviewers were polite and very nice. I was actually late to the interview but only because the office was in such a confusing, spread-out suburban area. The interviewers excused this though and empathized with my difficulty.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

Interview

3 Step Process
    1. Create a presentation that you will give to Siemens execs on the future of Siemens as a company in the next 10 years
    2. Group Case Study, 1 hour to read and complete with fellow interviewees and deliver a recommendation
    3. 2 interviews in a row with 2 people interviewing you each time finished with a 30 minutes role playing exercise

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary however, the case was quite comprehensive and difficult.   Answer Question

Director, Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Submitted a resume and received a call to set up an interview. The interview was a panel interview with 5 people and required a presentation including ppt about myself. Panel comprised of several business management owners for medical equipment lines plus the head of US Communications and the HR partner. Interview lasted 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you get up to speed on the medical equipment business since you are not currently in that business?   Answer Question

Soarian Clinicals Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applicant is pre-screened via resume and a phone call. The interview process is pretty straightforward. You come to the headquarter and meet the managers. They explain the job role and ask you about your experiences from past position. 2 30-minutes interview with 4 different managers. The interview process is quite easy to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. They may ask about product details but I did not get that question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I joined with a class so no salary negotiation took place.

Contract Administrative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter who set up in person interview. Then I went to the on site interview where it was only about 30 mins of face to face with the hiring manager who would also be my direct superior.

Interview Questions

• What was one way you solved a difficult work problem with a co-worker or how have you handled an upset customer.   Answer Question

PM Parnter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. Know report, tool, PMO, Project management, self suficient, upstast. Team very good and will train. Needs a lot of experiance in PMO. Work well with other asks questions. Bulds report.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

more than 45

Process Support Administrator Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone by the HR recruiter who asked a number of questions specific to the position and what I know about Siemens. I was then scheduled for a panel interview that consisted of the hiring manager, Senior System Analyst and Systems Engineer but the Systems Analyst and Engineer had an emergency and I ended up interviewed by the hiring manager. A phone interview was scheduled with the Senior Systems Analyst later on in the week. The interview was mostly behavioral and technical related with a structured list of questions.
    . Tell me about yourself?
    . What do you know about Siemens?
    . Describe a group project when you had to deal with a person who didn't contribute. How did you handle this working relationship and what did you do to overcome it?
    . What is your weakness?
    . What is your technical weakness?
    . Why do you want to work for Siemens?
    . How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate?

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate?
      It look easy but you need to think outside the box. What industry you're working at.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for Interns. The HR told me they have a budget for internship. the offer wasn't all that bad

Intern/Co-op Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

My first interview was a basic phone screening about my skills and background. My experience interviewing for this position was great. I interviewed with one person at the Malvern Site because the 2nd person had a last minute meeting. It was very basic - we went over my resume and skill set, asked me questions to figure out how I think. After the interview I thanked him and sent two followup emails - one to the HR recruiter and one to the interviewer but they were a tad disorganized and there was no clear answer to the status of my application and I never got a reply.

Interview Questions

• There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I applied online. Received an email couple days later to schedule a phone interview. The interview was really short, she only asked me like three questions. I thought I did well for the interview but 2 weeks later I got an email which said other candidates whose qualifications are a better match for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself when you are working in a team?   Answer Question

Windows 7 Migration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was a seven person panel that asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were easy the how I would handle a situation they would set was harder.   Answer Question