Siemens Interview Questions in Orlando, FL | Glassdoor

2.9

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Smooth, easy, and efficient. My interview was conducted through Hirevue which was very efficient. Questions went by quickly but you have a break, as long as you need, in between each question.

Sales Leadership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I established contact at a campus career fair and received an invitation to use HireVue for the next steps of the interview process. It would appear that they bring all of the candidates that qualify for the next stage to Orlando in the last week of March.

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Unimpressive. For a large company, That I think most would say view as an organized, innovative company, I found the interview experience lack-luster at best. I showed up, ahead of time (thankfully), and no one knew where I was supposed to go, the people I was supposed to meet weren't even employed at the location I was told to go to, the interview started late, of the 3 people I was being interviewed by, one was on the phone, and he hung up w/out saying anything, and the 2nd walked out halfway through saying he had to go find another person there to interview for the same job, leaving me with the one person who knew nothing about the position, etc.

Interview Questions

• "Have you ever worked for a large multinational?"   1 Answer

Power Distribution Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter, then she asked me "What do you know about power distribution? I explained everything in a brief detail. She set me up for a phone interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about transformers, Oil transformer, and dry transformer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was my first professional job, I was not going to negotiate instead I accept what they offered me.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL).

Interview

The engineering manager who interviewed me was surprisingly sharp. Good and in depth questions. Then an HR person called me to find out about my salary expectation and asked me: "Is this number what you really want or are just throwing around numbers, because that's what some people do. They throw around a ridiculous number so that they can negotiate."

Interview Questions

• Explain to me how you designed X, Y....

The weird part came when three men called me to negotiate a possible salary offer. Not only did they not want to give me a raise or match what I was getting but they were talking about offering me about 30% less for the privilege of working with Siemens. I cut the interview short. They were talking at the same time. It got weird. I found the process insulting. I felt ganged up by them!!!   Answer Question

Junior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two phone interviews; the first phone interview was with HR and the second phone interview was with the project manager. Followed by an in person, panel interview a week later.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Was asked to perform a phone interview with Lead BA and another team member. Contacted later that day to set an in-person interview. Live interview consisted of a panel made up of IT Manager, a Project Manager, a Developer, Lead BA, and a team member. Each panel member asked a variety of questions. Most questions revolved more about personality and ability to work within a team. There were also many questions about how to prioritize.

Interview Questions

• Experience with Agile framework.   1 Answer

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to a few recruitment fairs at my college and expressed my interest in the sales development program. My resume got to the corporate office for the sales development program and I got a final interview with a Siemens office in my hometown. They also had me prepare a 15 minute presentation on a theoretical situation/case study (quite difficult to prepare with little background knowledge or experience).

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? What are 3 things someone would use to describe you? What are 3 values that are most important to you?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

The job interview I had was not based on a job opening but instead a very surprising spontaneous opportunity resulting from a local worker that I asked for help in another matter recommending me to the hiring manager and passing on my resume.

It was a very nice and friendly getting each other to know atmosphere and the interviewing potential direct boss was eager to show me everything and get me interested in working there.

Sadly due to cost cut measures and there not being any open positions at the time, it was totally unclear if he would be allowed to hire anyone at the given time.
    From all that I know, he wasn't granted the funds to employ me, so I never received an offer.

Interview Questions

• At first i was asked the usual basic questions about my education, what achievements I am most proud of, what skills and qualities I can bring to the company...   Answer Question

Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Very brief and Straight to the point. My interview lasted ten minutes. The hiring manager had already decided by resume review, who he wanted to hire. At that point, It was more about putting a face to the resume. He watched my professionalism and asked me questions geared towards being a team player.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with others?   1 Answer