Siemens PLM Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens PLM Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

3.1

Technical Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software.

Interview

I don't remember. It was over seventeen years ago. I just don't recall, I sat down with the manager and he asked me questions about the job I current had. Other than that, that I just don't recall

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in April 2017.

Interview

Initial screening, followed by a series of phone interviews with several members of the team. I was evaluated for skill, knowledge, personality, and ability to manage challenging environments. Everyone was extremely fair, friendly, and accommodating. Everything I experienced during the interview process was reflective of the feedback I read on Glass Door. Process only took weeks due to my travels that interfered with the process.

Interview Questions

• The question that I believe set me apart from the candidates involved asking me to provide an analysis of their site's current experience and provide recommendations.   1 Answer

Software Product Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Submitted resume and was contacted by phone for an in person interview. I was interviewed by several people at once. It was very relaxed. The interview took about an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cypress, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online via University's career site, and was contacted by Siemen's recruiter the following day by email to set up a 30 minute conversation. The 30 minute conversation was very pleasant, and the recruiter was overall extremely nice and welcoming. The second interview was with a Senior Software Engineer where we talked about various software development paradigms. Finally, I was brought in for a in-person interview, which was similar to the second phone interview. I received the offer the same day of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of questions about object-oriented programming and the agile method.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Ann Arbor, MI).

Interview

Met with the company at university career fair and had an interview the next day. Interview was half hour long with two people interviewing myself. Questions were behavior based and a 1-2 technical questions. Pretty straightforward.

Didn't get an offer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Two interviewers did a interview focused on my history and skills. They started with a conversation asking about how interested I was in the position, and moved into my history, they next moved onto logic questions which included analyzing code, physics questions, and general logic questions. They then handed me off to a single person for a behavioral interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

Received a call from HR a day after I applied. She did an initial screening and asked some HR questions. Later that week, I had a technical telephonic interview with the hiring manager. Questions related to previous work experience were asked & was given an overview of the team. 3 weeks later I had an onsite interview of 4 rounds consisting of a presentation to the team, 1st technical interview, 2nd technical interview & interview with hiring manager.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2016.

Interview

I met the company at a college technical career fair. First met people from HR, they were very friendly and after a brief conversation offered me an interview the next day. The interview was in two portions. First was a technical interview focusing on C++ given by the project lead (30 min), immediately followed by a brief HR interview with more behavioral questions (10 min).

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time when you had to show leadership ability.   Answer Question

I had issues with the location of the position and the work being done. It was too coding centric for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Signed up for the interview at my university's career fair. The interview took place at one of their local offices less than a week after the career fair. I arrived at the designated time and was interviewed by two engineers.

Interview Questions

• Explain polymorphism and give an example of run time polymorphism.   Answer Question
    • Give three words that your colleagues might use to describe you.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Siemens PLM Software?   Answer Question
    • Explain function and operator overloading and describe the differences between the two.   Answer Question

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Plano, TX).

Interview

Interviewed with HR on the phone, then with my future Resource Manager on the phone and then in person.

The interview is very straight forward. Questions about experience and software skills. Any engineering experience is a bonus. I already knew about the company which also helped.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were very generic. If you know any computer programs they will want skill level, and if you program which languages. Typical interview questions about your most difficult situation and how did you handle it.   1 Answer