Siemens PLM Software Software Engineer Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens PLM Software Software Engineer Associate Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Pune (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

One of my friend referred me for the opening.
Complete process took around 1 week of time.
1st round was telephonic interview. 3 interviewers took my interview for around 1.5 hrs.
All questions are related to C++ and some are puzzles.
Then they called me for face to face discussion.
1st they gave me return test for solving. It contains around 40 questions mostly related c\c++.
I took 30-40 mins to solve them.Once that is cleared 2 people took my interview for almost 1.5 hrs.
Then there is discussion with manager on general topic.
Then they took me for lunch with other team members and have general discussion with other team members.
Then there was 1 more interview with other panel of 2 peoples.
Mostly questions related to c\c++ and puzzles.

Then again discussion with local manager.
Then he referred me unit head and had 10-15 discussion with him.
Then discussion with HR.

Interview Questions

• All OOPS related question.
    Inheritance
    Virtual functions
    Friend Functions
    Object Slicing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens PLM Software

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process was good. It is difficult to crack the interview if you don't have the thorough knowledge on the specified language subject for which you are applying. Beside that you need to know about the Algorithm and Design properly.

Interview Questions

• How can you reslove the Problem of Diamond Inheritance in C++ ?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Pune (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially received a call asking me to come the office for an interview. I was then interview for about two hours by a panel of two members. This interview was a technical interview. Most questions were on project and basics of skill set. Then next interview was with a manager. This is a bit of technical and personal mostly to cross check personality and technical knowledge. This was followed by a written test. The test was skill based.
    The next week I was called again. This time the hiring manager took the interview. It was mostly just to check fitment in team. After this HR interview, which was just a formality and involved background check and other formalities. I was emailed the offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got more than what I asked for.