Siemens Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Procurement Interview Questions

4.0

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was for a face to face interview with the Director. The 1-1/2 hour interview went well, but there were definite language barriers. A second call from the interviewer saying that I should expect a call from the plant manager in a day or two. Two days later, a 1 hour phone interview with the plant manager resulted in a call the next day for a third interview. The same day, a 43 question survey was emailed to me by the director to be completed before the next face to face.

The third interview was with various stakeholders, and a face to face with the plant manager asking the same questions as from the phone interview.

Two weeks after the third interview, I followed up via email since I hadn't heard anything. The response was that they were working the short list and that I was still in the running. I was told that I would hear "soon" about the decision. Three weeks later, I checked the company website for my application status. It now showed "NOT SELECTED".

Seven weeks after the last interview, and I still have not received any kind of formal notification.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with late requirements inside reasonable lead times?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Procurement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens in March 2011.

Interview

The HR recruiter from Iselin, NJ that called me was extremely rude and condescending from the onset of the interview. She would not let me finish answering her questions before asking another. She snapped off her questions very quickly (Marine like) and in a tone that was not friendly. She asked me a couple questions which I deemed very inappropriate and not related to my performance, the positions I held in the past, or the position I was interviewing for. If this is the type of person Siemens chooses to place on the front line to represent them, then they really have a problem.

Interview Questions

• What have you been doing since you've been layed off? Why haven't you been working for a temp agency?   Answer Question