Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Chaos at best. The interviewer was late for the interview. His monitor was in front of his desk so we had to talk around the monitor - leaning over to be seen. He was fired a month later for having a different job but still drawing pay at Siemens...what an idiot...

Interview Questions

• How much $ have you managed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

you must complete and online application and wait for response from the talent acquisition group. applicant must be checking applicattion oline through an online account the applicant registered from the begining of the application.

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position applied for?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 6 interviews over two months. Interviews were a combination of phone, 1:1 and panel. The majority of the questions and interest was focused on personality and situational based questions.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was thorough involving a number of people from the department who would be expected to interact with my role. I believe the interview was fair and balanced. Those who interviewed me were transparent about the expectations of the role. At every step through the process I was kept informed.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. The interview was very straight to the point and professional. The process was relatively easy as the manager who interviewed me already had done quite some research on my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Cite a situation where you encounter a big obstacle and your plan and solution to dissolve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Denver, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager called and requested a phone screen the same day. I had submitted for the position 6 weeks earlier. Due to schedules we ended up meeting the next day. Phone interview went well and was straight forward and progressed to an in person interview later the same week. I have some very specific experience they were seeking and the questions centered around my experience in this particular area. Before the interview I was sent a link for the background check which took about an hour to complete. In person interview was straight forward and consisted of a panel interview (6 personnel) with lots of questions on my leadership and management style as well as how I interface with others. They dismissed 3 of the 6 and the discussion progressed to start dates, compensation, and title. At the end of the interview was told I was the first interview and they had a couple candidates from other BU's to interview. Seemed to be given 'the nod' during this interview and was told they expected to complete interviews by the end of the following week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a standard interview. One on one with an interviewer. The interviewer was a regional director of PM's. The company seemed very big but the medical division that the interviewer managed was limited to three geographic locations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online through posting. Contacted 1 month later. Set-up phone 1/2 hour phone interview, to screen and insure background matc Off-site HR in Florida does the scheduling and confirms in writing. Was sent online benefits overview and application to complete in advance of interview. In person interview w/ 2 key managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous jobs.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2016.

Interview

initial phone screening with recruitment agency, HR general interview and expectations. technical followed, IQ and psychometric exam. an offer was extended, review of and negotiations lasted for a one month due to management being out of the country

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging team you had to deal with, why and how did you deal with that the challenge?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

very good and respectful . i like this company. and i like the jobs to suggest me for work on it and so on . i like every day work there for my skills

Interview Questions

• do i have any experience? do i know app of project manager?   Answer Question