Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. The interview was very straight to the point and professional. The process was relatively easy as the manager who interviewed me already had done quite some research on my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Cite a situation where you encounter a big obstacle and your plan and solution to dissolve the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a standard interview. One on one with an interviewer. The interviewer was a regional director of PM's. The company seemed very big but the medical division that the interviewer managed was limited to three geographic locations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online through posting. Contacted 1 month later. Set-up phone 1/2 hour phone interview, to screen and insure background matc Off-site HR in Florida does the scheduling and confirms in writing. Was sent online benefits overview and application to complete in advance of interview. In person interview w/ 2 key managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous jobs.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2016.

Interview

initial phone screening with recruitment agency, HR general interview and expectations. technical followed, IQ and psychometric exam. an offer was extended, review of and negotiations lasted for a one month due to management being out of the country

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging team you had to deal with, why and how did you deal with that the challenge?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

very good and respectful . i like this company. and i like the jobs to suggest me for work on it and so on . i like every day work there for my skills

Interview Questions

• do i have any experience? do i know app of project manager?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

There were two interviews, one with HR specialist and the other HR specialist and department manager for the position applied for. They did not ask general HR questions like what is your strongest side...

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a customer is pissed and how you can handle the customer?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions related to OOP basic concepts. Indept question on multi threading and collections. Inter mediate level question on SQL. The best part was questions by the architect where i was asked to…” — (full question is available with unlimited access) Questions related to OOP basic concepts. Indept question on multi threading and collections. Inter mediate level question on SQL. The best part was questions by the architect where i was asked to…” — (full question is available with unlimited access)   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

General managerial questions on estimation, project life cycle, risk management, team handling, crisis handling. FIrst there was a telephonic interview, followed by face to face. Later had an interview with the German colleagues followed by HR round.
    Was made to wait for close to 4 hours before the HR round. Also there were 2-3 weeks gap between each interview phase.

Interview Questions

• estimation, project life cycle, risk management, team handling, crisis handling   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Seoul (South Korea)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was typical interview process about 3 rounds. I got a screening interview at first round and moved forward to next two rounds with a case and behavioral questions. It was typical set of questions and I was handling it well. I think I was lucky enough not having very tricky questions during the interview!

Interview Questions

• Q. Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Q. What would be the most challenge as a Project Manager.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews:
    first with the HR
    second with the Hiring Manager
    third with the Business unit manager