Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

you must complete and online application and wait for response from the talent acquisition group. applicant must be checking applicattion oline through an online account the applicant registered from the begining of the application.

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position applied for?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Denver, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager called and requested a phone screen the same day. I had submitted for the position 6 weeks earlier. Due to schedules we ended up meeting the next day. Phone interview went well and was straight forward and progressed to an in person interview later the same week. I have some very specific experience they were seeking and the questions centered around my experience in this particular area. Before the interview I was sent a link for the background check which took about an hour to complete. In person interview was straight forward and consisted of a panel interview (6 personnel) with lots of questions on my leadership and management style as well as how I interface with others. They dismissed 3 of the 6 and the discussion progressed to start dates, compensation, and title. At the end of the interview was told I was the first interview and they had a couple candidates from other BU's to interview. Seemed to be given 'the nod' during this interview and was told they expected to complete interviews by the end of the following week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a standard interview. One on one with an interviewer. The interviewer was a regional director of PM's. The company seemed very big but the medical division that the interviewer managed was limited to three geographic locations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online through posting. Contacted 1 month later. Set-up phone 1/2 hour phone interview, to screen and insure background matc Off-site HR in Florida does the scheduling and confirms in writing. Was sent online benefits overview and application to complete in advance of interview. In person interview w/ 2 key managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous jobs.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews:
    first with the HR
    second with the Hiring Manager
    third with the Business unit manager