Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was thorough involving a number of people from the department who would be expected to interact with my role. I believe the interview was fair and balanced. Those who interviewed me were transparent about the expectations of the role. At every step through the process I was kept informed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews:
    first with the HR
    second with the Hiring Manager
    third with the Business unit manager

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in July 2011.

Interview

Great professional.. need to show..what exactly they need to see in you to perform the job.. not all what you have been doing in the past

Interview Questions

• How will you work as a PM in completely different domain where you do not have domain knowledge   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens (Seoul (South Korea)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was typical interview process about 3 rounds. I got a screening interview at first round and moved forward to next two rounds with a case and behavioral questions. It was typical set of questions and I was handling it well. I think I was lucky enough not having very tricky questions during the interview!

Interview Questions

• Q. Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Q. What would be the most challenge as a Project Manager.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

very good and respectful . i like this company. and i like the jobs to suggest me for work on it and so on . i like every day work there for my skills

Interview Questions

• do i have any experience? do i know app of project manager?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2016.

Interview

initial phone screening with recruitment agency, HR general interview and expectations. technical followed, IQ and psychometric exam. an offer was extended, review of and negotiations lasted for a one month due to management being out of the country

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging team you had to deal with, why and how did you deal with that the challenge?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Istanbul (Turkey)).

Interview

There were two interviews, one with HR specialist and the other HR specialist and department manager for the position applied for. They did not ask general HR questions like what is your strongest side...

Interview Questions

• What do you do when a customer is pissed and how you can handle the customer?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

General managerial questions on estimation, project life cycle, risk management, team handling, crisis handling. FIrst there was a telephonic interview, followed by face to face. Later had an interview with the German colleagues followed by HR round.
    Was made to wait for close to 4 hours before the HR round. Also there were 2-3 weeks gap between each interview phase.

Interview Questions

• estimation, project life cycle, risk management, team handling, crisis handling   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Questions related to OOP basic concepts. Indept question on multi threading and collections. Inter mediate level question on SQL. The best part was questions by the architect where i was asked to…” — (full question is available with unlimited access) Questions related to OOP basic concepts. Indept question on multi threading and collections. Inter mediate level question on SQL. The best part was questions by the architect where i was asked to…” — (full question is available with unlimited access)   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2012.

Interview

Staffing Agency followed by a group interview with the company staff and then 1 solo interview.
    The Staffing agency interview was quite standard and it was not difficult at all, of course that this always come down to personality;
    As for the group interview, members were quite collaborative and this helped in resulting on a pleasant and not on those stressful interviews;