Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview followed by a 1-1 interview.
Interview was more of fit to work basis, rather than technical or managerial.
Siemens was only looking how I would fit into the organization and what would I bring to the table.
Once they were satisfied with it, they offered me the job.

Also during the interview, I clarified all my doubts regarding the role I was offered and they were satisfactorily answered.

Interview Questions

• Ability to communicate in German   1 Answer
  • Personal Goals in next five years (not professional)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please do check the salary offered to same designation in similar companies before accepting

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

Interview

Phone and in person interview. The interview was very straight to the point and professional. The process was relatively easy as the manager who interviewed me already had done quite some research on my background and experience.

Interview Questions

• Cite a situation where you encounter a big obstacle and your plan and solution to dissolve the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Grand Prairie, TX).

Interview

Chaos at best. The interviewer was late for the interview. His monitor was in front of his desk so we had to talk around the monitor - leaning over to be seen. He was fired a month later for having a different job but still drawing pay at Siemens...what an idiot...

Interview Questions

• How much $ have you managed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online through posting. Contacted 1 month later. Set-up phone 1/2 hour phone interview, to screen and insure background matc Off-site HR in Florida does the scheduling and confirms in writing. Was sent online benefits overview and application to complete in advance of interview. In person interview w/ 2 key managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous jobs.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a standard interview. One on one with an interviewer. The interviewer was a regional director of PM's. The company seemed very big but the medical division that the interviewer managed was limited to three geographic locations.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2010.

Interview

first round by HR consultant, and second round by hiring manager

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2008.

Interview

Secretary arrange meeting with general manger, meeting wenton time,evary thing were ok

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the next 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary, no need for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Denver, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring manager called and requested a phone screen the same day. I had submitted for the position 6 weeks earlier. Due to schedules we ended up meeting the next day. Phone interview went well and was straight forward and progressed to an in person interview later the same week. I have some very specific experience they were seeking and the questions centered around my experience in this particular area. Before the interview I was sent a link for the background check which took about an hour to complete. In person interview was straight forward and consisted of a panel interview (6 personnel) with lots of questions on my leadership and management style as well as how I interface with others. They dismissed 3 of the 6 and the discussion progressed to start dates, compensation, and title. At the end of the interview was told I was the first interview and they had a couple candidates from other BU's to interview. Seemed to be given 'the nod' during this interview and was told they expected to complete interviews by the end of the following week.

Interview Questions

• How do you interface with someone who is an introvert?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

you must complete and online application and wait for response from the talent acquisition group. applicant must be checking applicattion oline through an online account the applicant registered from the begining of the application.

Interview Questions

• why do you feel you are the best candidate for the position applied for?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 6 interviews over two months. Interviews were a combination of phone, 1:1 and panel. The majority of the questions and interest was focused on personality and situational based questions.

Interview Questions

• Focused on client interaction and conflict resolution.   Answer Question