Siemens Senior Applications Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wendell, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Wendell, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

Received a phone call from the scheduler and scheduled an onsite interview direct without any phone interview. Flew in from Minneapolis to North Carolina. Had a 3 hour onsite interview. One with the hiring manager, Second one with the Engineering Manager and the 3rd one with the director. They all seemed pretty cool. Since my job was more like a lateral move interview questions were more on how I solved problems in my current role. While in onsite I got a pretty good idea they were going to hire me. The process after the onsite interview was what drew me away from the company. They took one and half months to come with a response. They came with an offer for Application engineer. I was not happy that they interviewed me for Sr engineer position and then offered me a different position. They said company budgets is not sufficient for Sr Engineer position. Well I am a Sr Engineer now, so I asked them if they wanted me to take a demotion. No proper response either. Even the salary was the same as I am getting paid now. On top, I was shocked to learn that Siemens did not have any bonuses or pension plan. So I had to decline the offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions about Differential Protection and Salary expectation.   Answer Question

Not offered the title I interviewed for and a low salary.