Siemens Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Siemens Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2016

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Contacted thru HR to schedule an interview process and then gave a telephonic round and then called for onsite interview . Onsite interview with 2 different group of people and lasted for 4 hrs .. with interview with HR and VP.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Software Developer Interview

Application

I interviewed at Siemens in January 2014.

Interview

The process starts with a written interview, Basic OOPS ,operating system,Threads, Design patterns are tested,
    Next round is basic and again, techinal and logical abilities are tested.
    Next round is concet oriented techinacal interview, domain knowledge and also few managerial round questions.
    Next a formal mangerial round.
    Next HR round, be careful on salary negotiations

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

There were two rounds in the interview which were technical and HR. In Technical , they have asked projects and electives and in HR the general details were asked. The overall process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• Technical : projects, Electives
      HR : Tell me abt urself, what do u know abt siemens
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There were 4 rounds. 1st is online test.2nd is Techical.3rd manegerial and last is HR.online test is littile bit difficule, where 3 sections given.Tabular chats,missing figures and passages with time limit for every question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It is a referal drive consisting of 3 rounds
    1.written test
    2.technical
    3.HR interview
    In written test all questions are like data interpretation it was quite easy. after that in technical round they aked me more about logical skills give the more logical problems related to maths and some subject related questions.in HR round he asked me the simple questions on testing a particular web page.

Interview Questions

• what is difference between C and java?
      what are the test cases for login page?
      how do you know the maxium number from a group of numbers?
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Technical interview of core subjects like computer networks, data structures, C++ and java concepts, code of reversal of linked list. Discussion on projects mentioned in resume and current project going on.And an easy puzzle was also asked. Following was a HR interview which was quite easy.

Software Developer Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in December 2014.

Interview

First of all, you will get into HR Interview process. As always, they will ask you bunch of non-sense questions to evaluate your behavior. If they like you, then one of the manager who attend in the company calls you for a technical Interview. Questions might be simple or medium level

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Kolkata (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

They asked me to introduce myself, few questions from DBMS & Networking.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Online test comprises of C++ then an aptitude test then final interview

Interview Questions

• aptitude test was really tough 24 questions in 18 mins   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens in August 2013.

Interview

1. Technical Written Round --- 30 mins and 30 questions, totally on Object Oriented Programming. Really very easy, just brush up your basic concepts. There were around 510 applicants out of which some 225 students were selected. If you are from CS or IT background, you're definitely in.

2. 2nd Written Round --- 6 mins and 8 questions on Quantitative Analysis, 6 mins and 8 questions on Verbal Ability and 6 mins and 8 questions on Diagrammatic Analysis. It was really difficult because, firstly, of the time limit, moreover, each section was further divided into 3 mins and 4 questions each. Secondly, they short listed some 40 out of the remaining 225 odd, which made it even more difficult to get through. Just concentrate and don't panic. Verbal and quants were above average, the diagrammatic part was difficult.

3. Technical Interview --- You will be asked your area of interest, i told them data structures and was further asked the comfortable zone. I said linklist, and was asked to find the middle element of a linklist of unknown length, to insert a node into a sorted linklist, etc. OOPS concepts were again tested, of which i could not answer only one question. Do go through the OOPS book completely for this interview. Was not that difficult though.

4. HR Interview --- Chill, and talk. The HR interviewers are really very cool and will just ask you general stuff as in Why Siemens? Tell me something from the past you regret? Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line? Why you? One thing, this is for every company, wiki and google everything about the company before the HR interview and also do a general mock interview with your friends, it really helps.

Once you clear the written rounds, and you are thorough with your basics in 'any' 2 subjects, you will definitely be recruited.

Interview Questions

• In HR interview i was asked, one thing you feel that could have stopped you getting you into Siemens in the 2 day recruiting process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I applied through Campus Recruitment, so could not negotiate.