Want a Free Job Posting?

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siena Hotel Spa Casino

Candidate Interview Review

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siena Hotel Spa Casino (Reno, NV) in April 2011.

Online then in person application that goes back for your lifetime and all living addresses too. Several one to one interviews, three. Questions were very textbook. Tell me about your last job, a manager you liked and why, what did you not like about your last job, why do you want to work here, why should we hire you. Different managers asked very similar questions. Offer was made then wait for background clearance. Hiring process is about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Describe how others see you in five words   Answer Question
    • What would you like to do with your future, do you have aspirations?   Answer Question

No negotiation. They were set it's what they were going to offer and very quick to point out that there were several people waiting who would be thankful for an underpaying job. Avg in Reno is $10 per hour. HR told me all entry level was $8.35 but some were making as low as $7.50.