Sierra Club Associate Organizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sierra Club Associate Organizer Interview Questions

Interviews at Sierra Club

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The manager was unprepared. They interviewed for the same position 6 months apart and never hired anyone. ANYONE. Ask the Sierra Club if they are actually hiring or if the interview is fake. Maybe they are unorganized and rudderless on purpose? Maybe they enjoy meeting overqualified candidates and waste his/her time?

Interview Questions

• Are you able to manage your time effectively and without getting into trouble if unsupervised?   1 Answer
  • \Have you ever lost or damaged company property?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Club

Associate Organizer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Club in April 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter by email. Took almost 2 months to hear back from the hiring manager, but once I did, the whole process only took about 1 month. There was one phone interview and an in-person interview, both with several people.

Interview Questions

• What is a failure you've experienced and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were not able to negotiate much, which was disappointing. I think I got an additional $1,000.

Associate Organizer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Club.

Interview

Panel interview, with volunteer and 2-3 other staff. Held at the office. Phone conversations prior. Submit examples of previous work (campaign plans, media, etc). Not a suit type environment at all. Be yourself. Know the political landscape.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Club (San Francisco, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I applied but was not interviewed for a few months. First I had a phone interview with 3 or 4 people, then they flew me out to the city where I'd be based for an in-person interview. The dress was very casual - I was glad I didn't wear a full suit! About a week later, they made an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to get an additional thousand dollars on my salary and a later start date.