Sierra Club Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sierra Club Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Sierra Club

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and discussed the details of the position, which made me realize the position was pretty flexible as would be the sort of experience where you get out of it what you put into it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are interested in the Sierra Club.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Club

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Austin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was requested for a phone interview a few weeks later. Applications are submitted through the national chapter and you are contacted based on the position you applied for. I had issues with the local interviewer obviously not thoroughly reading my cover letter and the organization never following up as a whole. This is disappointing since you expect more from a " socially conscious" organization.

Interview Questions

• Overall basic phone interview questions: ask about experience and go into an in-depth explanation of the role. Major issue with no follow up.   1 Answer