Sierra Club Deputy Press Secretary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Deputy Press Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Seattle, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

The position was initially posted about six months ago. I applied after seeing the opening two months later. After another month I found out there was a delay because the person supervising the position was changing. After another month I was contacted by phone to see if I was still interested in the position. After several more weeks I recontacted to see what the status was and was advised I'd be contacted for for a phone screening. I was finally scheduled for a 15 minute phone screening a week later. After doing the phone screening, no contact from them for three weeks. Found out through other channels that they had sent around internal emails seeking additional candidates after the phone screening. Called back the interviewer to see what the status was and was advised someone else would contact me. Subsequently was advised that they were moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• How I would address issues of inclusiveness with a diverse set of stakeholders.   1 Answer