Sierra Club Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sierra Club Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Sierra Club

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Club (New York, NY).

Interview

Two interviews; first a phone interview with direct supervisor, and second a video interview with direct supervisor and colleague.
Both interviews lasted about 20 minutes each, with quite a bit of time taken up by position description.
Entire process took about three weeks (moves very slow).

Interview Questions

• Why is social equity important to you?
    What are you interested in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Club

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very standard behavioral question based interview. The interviewer was a bit cold and i didn't think she liked me until she offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• - why i chose my major
      - what i want to get out of the internship position
      - future goals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Providence, RI) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview because I was out of state at the time. The interview was around 45 minutes and was a fairly typical interview. By the end of the interview, I felt like I was having a conversation with my interviewer more than I was being quizzed or evaluated. It was clear that they were looking for someone who fit the ideals of the organization and really expressed that the internship experience was what you chose to make of it.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that would make you successful in this position?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Club.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen a couple weeks after I submitted by application online, followed by an in person interview about two weeks after the phone screening. I heard back with an answer very quickly after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle having two different people ask for your help with two different projects at the same time?   Answer Question