Sierra Club Online Organizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Online Organizer

Sierra Club Online Organizer Interview Questions

Online Organizer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Club in August 2015.

Interview

I saw some of the reviews on glassdoor prior about how the prospective employer never got back to the interviewee, which in the end was my case. The hiring process was straight forward. I applied online, received and email with a request to set up a phone screening. The phone screening was equally simple. I was then invited again via email to a group panel interview, which was simple and enjoyable. The team was very nice, intelligent and welcoming. The process was very long- 3 months! In the end, I was passed up for an internal candidate. The prospective employer was so taken by me and the recommendations that she introduced me to another department looking for the same position. Although, I had to go through the process again, I was and am very thankful.

The reason that I'm rating this as a negative experience is because the prospective employer never got back to me after interviewing me for an hour about the new position. After a period, I even emailed her to check in and never got a response. I understand that they are probably swamped with people because it's a great organization, however, this is a simple, common courtesy that too many are letting slip through the cracks. Being left hanging about what is the rest of the timeline and whether or not I am moving to the next step is poor.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience with mass text messaging systems?   Answer Question