Sierra Club Senior Campaign Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sierra Club

1 Interview Review

Senior Campaign Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Club (Washington, DC) in February 2019.

Interview

I had a first interview with the person that would be my supervisor, then an online group interview with different campaign representatives in different states and then was required to travel to the HQ in DC for an in-person interview.

I have a lot of respect for Sierra Club's mission but the interviewing process was very disappointing. The communication with the supervisor was very poor, I was asked to travel to DC with less than a week in advance and no flexibility on the day or the time of the interview.

After the final interview, I never heard back. I had to follow up multiple times to the point of having to reach out to a person above the interviewer to get an answer. More than two months after my interview, I finally learned that I was not chosen. Later I learned that they had already offered the position to another candidate and didn't inform me of their decision.

I'm not sure how much the HR department is aware of the lack of protocol held by staff leading interview processes.

My advice: Treat your candidates like human beings, especially if you are a mission-driven organization.

Interview Questions

• Create a plan to stop plans for opening hunting to an endangered specie.   1 Answer