Sierra Nevada Corporation Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

A couple of weeks after submitting my application via the company website I received a phone call from the hiring manager. The phone screen was very informal and consisted primarily of him describing the ins and outs of the ABA program. At the end of our conversation he stated someone would reach out to me to schedule a face to face interview (these can be either on site or via skype; depending upon where you're located). My interview was conducted via Skype - there were the typical interview questions, but nothing too strenuous. At the end I had time to ask any additional questions I had.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were working on a project and things did not go the way you planned. Describe what happened and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Program Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. The interview in person was comfortable and informal. The staff very nice and accommodative. However, after reflecting on the in person interview, I realized that it was a formality since they had already made a decision.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Denver, CO).

Interview

ok

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it or leave it

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen and one to two on site interviews. The Talent team was very friendly and helpful through the initial contact through the final job offer process. The process was kind of slow but it was thorough.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at SNC?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fair and equitable. I provided one counter offer and then accepted the position. Great benefits package.