Sierra Nevada Corporation Interview Questions in Herndon, VA | Glassdoor

Sierra Nevada Corporation Interview Questions in Herndon, VA

Cyber Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Herndon, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

There was a phone screen with the Recruiter followed by a phone screening with the program manager. Once there was an agreement that there was a potential fit, I was invited to a panel interview. The interview was with a senior technical staff member, a chief engineer, and the program manager. The questions were general and open ended but targeted enough and appropriate for the position I thought I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• How did your project management experience help you as a technical SME and vice versa?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Herndon, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed twice by two high level managers. They spent 20 minutes describing the effort and the remainder of the hours was a Q&A about my experience and how much value I could add to the project. I found both interviewers to be very engaging and astute. I later found out that the panel was comprised of two high level managers which impressed me even further.

Interview Questions

• How soon could I begin and if I had any other questions?   1 Answer