Sierra Nevada Corporation Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sierra Nevada Corporation Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

Pretty quick basic phone interview. They like me and asked me to come up for an on-site interview. On site was informal and pretty easy. Standard interview questions, nothing too technical either.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions...strengths/weakness. Some basic engineering questions, but nothing complicated.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Interview

They were always late doing interviews with potential employees due to the volume of work but that is still no excuse. Once the process was started it always went smooth and the questioning on the particular job at hand was always crisp and clear.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Interview

Like many employees here, I was referred by a friend. I interviewed onsite and was given an offer right away. Everyone seemed very friendly.

Interview Questions

• My interview was semi-technical, but really more of a skills assessment. I don't remember any particularly difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very unyielding in my attempt to negotiate vacation - I was only asking for the same vacation I had at the time with another company, but they stuck me with 2 weeks. They gave me my asking salary, but in hindsight it was pretty low.

Anonymous Employee in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Centennial, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

SNC screens interviewed me initially over the phone and then brought me on site. Teh onsite interview was somewhat unorganized. They weren't prepared for the interview. I had to wait for them while they gathered everyone they needed for the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

SNC would not negotiate on additional vacation and only marginally on salary.