Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products Interview Questions

2.9

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

brief and interesting . basic DB questions.

But as described - IT programmer should avoid this company. Not worth wasting your time. You will never learn anything. This is a good manufacturing company but not for any IT Programmer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied through the university career center and got a call back couple days later for an interview. Receptionist and interviewer were very welcoming and professional about everything. Interview lasted about 30 mins and got a call back for a skills test. Next day I got an offer in which I accepted. Overall fast and very professional process.

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products (Long Beach, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied the job from Zotlink and they call me right away. The first interview was a few days after with the manager( all technical questions). The second interview is a week after with the CEO that and I got the offer. The process is really fast and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted by the MIS Manager. It was an hour long interview ehere the technical aspects of the programming language were covered. The resume and the projects were discussed in detail

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products.

Interview

The interview Process was great. Very personable interview. Got to talk more then just work, which made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. The interviewee was calm, collective, and asked exactly what he needed to know. Interview lasted about 45 minutes, I got a tour of the facilities, and they answered all my questions with out hesitation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products.

Interview

Very straightforward, and interviewing with the ceo is a strong asset when deciding an employer. No trick questions--interest level questions and learning what interviewee knows about the organization.

Interview Questions

• None--just do company research so the organization knows you have initiative.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products.

Interview

First had a phone interview with HR regarding salary and experience. Received appointment time and date to come in. Initially had a screening interview to see if I was a right fit. Then interviewed with CEO, Vice President, and Purchasing Manager same day. Everyone was courteous, fair, and upfront with what they were looking for and what the pay would be.

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products.

Interview

The interview process was executed with stress-free atmosphere . The interviewer's body language, attitude, thoughtfulness, and depth of answers and discussion added to an informal
    surrounding. Once hired, the process was welcoming and quick.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about yourself and how would you try to improve on that.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products.

Interview

When interview for this position I met with the president of the company and then later came back to meet with the manager over the department I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• meeting with both the president and the manager at the same time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

salary

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Pacific Engineering & Products (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

- Sent my resume to HR
    - Got a call 5 days later to come in for a 1:1 interview with dept. Manager
    - Had 1st interview and was called for a 2nd interview 5 days later
    - Had 2nd interview and received job offer via e-mail 24 hours later.

-----------------------
    Great place to work, great company, great individuals and an awesome place to work at. Interview was also focused on measuring how well the candidate would fit with the company.

Interview Questions

• Simple question on basics of skills posted on resume. Know what you put on it! Straight to the point.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.