Sify Network Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 23, 2017

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sify (Silchar (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

the first round was aptitude cum technical test common for CSE and ECE students consists of 50 questions randomly given about data structures(basic level, 10), networking (overall moderate, but some high standard question also included ,35-40 ), numerical ability(a few questions quite basic level)
second round ;
Technical +HR interview ;
the interviewer asked about basic networking question in increasing difficulty, after that questions based on your resume (about projects done so far), and then questions from the area of interest in the same increasing difficulty manner until u ended up not answering properly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sify

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There were only 2 rounds. The first round was an aptitude test. This was just to filter the no. of students. Out of 100 ....45 were selected.The next round was technical and HR interview.they asked about basic networking questions...followed by the usual HR questions. The inerview was simple.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

1/2 hour,questions were justifications on the technologies and comparisons between various networking technologies.it covered almost all the current working technologies.they wanted to test how are we currently and how fast do we perceive things.

Interview Questions

• what is more economical wired or wireless?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sify (Chennai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

4 rounds were there (aptitude round ,group discussion,technical round ,HR round).

Even HR round was technial questions.

They prefer technical stuff persons with very less salary .

No cab or compensation will be provided .

Job experience will be good .

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (New Delhi (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Basic Networking Protocols, Cisco Implementation Questions, Wireless Communication Questions were asked.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sify (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

there are total 3 steps were there..
    1. written test.
    2. group discussion.
    3. final personal interview..

Interview Questions

• there was a question regarding to our project ..
      ex. this project runs like this., and how it will do otherwise..?   2 Answers