Sigma-Aldrich Chemist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sigma-Aldrich Chemist II Interview Questions

Interviews at Sigma-Aldrich

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miamisburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma-Aldrich (Miamisburg, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews from headquarters, over 4 hours on site, a thorough explanation of the benefit package and insurance. Thought I was hired only to get a rejection email. Pay rate sucks, working conditions looked deplorable. Actually, a monkey could probably do this job as everything is just following a boiler plate recipe.

Interview Questions

• What were your biggest challenges and how did you overcome them? Are you sure you can you lift 50 # ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sigma-Aldrich

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Verona, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sigma-Aldrich (Verona, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

Process took one week. 20 min phone interview followed by 4 hour in-person. It was a long interview for a low calibre position. I had fun, but there were some stressful moments.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were appropriate for the position. Only one vaguely technical question. A couple oddball questions not applicable to the position. Know the salary range; It is lower than indicated on this site.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma-Aldrich (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

First contact by HR, then by the supervisor. On site interview with a total of 4 supervisors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations as I was told by HR that there was no negotiations optional only to find out once I was hired that this was not true.