Sigma Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sigma Systems Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2017

2.9

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma Systems.

Interview

First round -Aptitude which contains mcqs on manual testing, Linux and quantitude.
    Second round was technical in which they ask questions on manual and automation, SQL queries
    . Questions on networking and Linux as well. Final round was the HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a pen and paper based aptitude and programming test.Aptitude was very easy and technical was based on code samples and their expected outputs. Two interviews after the test, first technical and then HR.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cwmbran, Wales (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Cwmbran, Wales (UK)).

Interview

Two stage interview. The first stage is a competency based interview with a member of HR. The second stage is a face to face with two lead developers and the head of engineering. It was a relaxed interview, only a small set of technical questions were asked and consisted mostly of a discussion of technologies and me as a person. The amount of technical questions you are asked may vary though depending on how senior the role is.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

first there was an aptitude test with quantitative and technical questions.
    The second round lasts around half hour. Starting from OOP's concepts.
    Most of the time questions are on our last project and Java. Some questions on web technologies was also asked.
    If you are selected for last round then you are almost placed, as the last round is HR round and which one is easy.

TSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very professional and technical interview process with domain specific knowledge to evaluate the candidates. Liked the process of initial HR screening phone interview followed by a technical interview in person.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

The selection process had four rounds.
    First round wad technical test and aptitude test.
    From written on paper test they shortlisted 23 students.
    After that there were two technical and one hr interview.
    In first technical interview,there were two interviewers.
    They asked questions on core java , operating system,data structure and sql.
    scheduling algorithms
    deadlock
    real life example of deadlock
    deadlock detection and prevention algorithms
    collections in java
    static keyword
    oops concept and their real life examples

Interview Questions

• what is deadlock?
      scheduling algoritms
      oops concept and programs for that
      real life ex of oops features
      sql queries basic,joins
      what is alpha beta pruning in ai
      static keyword in java
      jdbc
      java ee basics   Answer Question

Technical Training Specialist Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant interview process. The human resources associate was very helpful and professional during the phone interview. Great experience at the panel interview. The interview included a training demo. All in all, incredible experience.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview as preliminary step, followed by phone interview with hr, followed by phone interview with hr again. in person interview with hr admin, hr mgr, hr coordinator, interview with manager, interview with team member

Interview Questions

• Managing people, managing process, managing projects, managing products   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sigma Systems (Pune (India)).

Interview

Company visited during campus recruitment season at Pune. Had to write a aptitude + technical test followed by 2 rounds of tecnical interview. Joining date was year later (in June 2009). Received mail from HR and I was asked some behavioral questions. I had been told that they did not have immediate requirement. In Oct, received call from HR and had been asked to visit their pune office. 1 technical round was conducted. After that, offer letter had been given. Had to join in November 2009.

Interview Questions

• First technical interviewer had syllabus books for all 4 years of engineering. He literally started checking skills from Mathematics I :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They did not negotiate and said it was as per industry standards (though it was not)

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sigma Systems.

Interview

i was scheduled to attend a telephonic interview. and likewise i got a call and he just started with the company's details. then was my work experience and projects worked upon.
    After that it was complete technical questions. mostly direct questions from java and also from what you are answering.went on for about 30 to 40 mins. and they never got back after a week's time.

Interview Questions

• i thought the first round was behavioral but it rather turned out to be pure technical.   Answer Question