Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing Interview Questions

Interviews at Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing.

Interview

The "team" did a group interview. I think they all went to the same website and got a list of generic questions. No personalities within the team. It was actually tough to sit through. No wonder there is high turnover.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2014.

Interview

Initial interview, followed by a group interview. The group interview was ill-prepared and low level employees who had a focus on finding a personality fit rather than a professional fit. More self absorbed conversation detailing the work they do rather than posing questions to see if it will fit the needs of the role.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/Weaknesses? Why am I the best person for this position? All generic. No job-specific questions.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews, with the second being a group interview. They all went well (really well in my opinion) and I was certain I had the job...until the third interview with the director who kept saying "that's fair" to all my answers. I received a rejection letter through the mail a few days later. Note that it was sent THE SAME DAY as my last interview. I respect their decision, but that's plain tacky in my opinion. You couldn't wait to date the letter for the next day? They also kept bashing coworkers, specifically an older woman (who I didn't meet) that works there. I'm now happy I didn't get the job.