Signature Aviation Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Signature Aviation

Signature Aviation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signature Aviation

Interview

He was not organized but friendly. He was not technical, and seemed to want me to ask him questions, when I would have thought it was the other way around. Small cramped office space, very hot rooms. Seemed like a non technical manager was interviewing people for a technical role.

Interview Questions
  • How many apps have I supported
    Answer Question

Signature Aviation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Aviation

Interview

It was a nice experience to know about the company and the job responsibilities. They had typical interview questions involving strengths and weaknesses question. They needed someone with SAP BPC background. I had two rounds of interview with them on site.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Luton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Aviation (Luton, England) in Aug 2017

Interview

Two stage interview process; Firstly an assessment centre held at Luton Airport in their Signature Lounge, and secondly an interview with the stream I had interest in after being successful in the assessment centre. The assessment centre included a written situational judgement test, completed individually. Also, there was a group presentation about a local business venture that could be purchased and why it would be profitable. Finally there were individual interviews with single interviewers, this interview was very easy and assessed candidates generally. After being successful at the assessment centre I was invited to interview at Ontic in Cheltenham. I met with two employees there and was also given a site tour by another graduate. I saw him being welcomed into the interview room after I was finished an was obviously assessing candidates also. The interview was held by a panel of two, who bounced off each other fairly awkwardly to ask some quite generic questions about problem solving, business and resolving conflict. The interview lasted about an hour or longer, the site tour about 45 minutes so was quite full on for one afternoon. Despite having excelled in the assessment centre and staff being very enthusiastic about me there, I was faced with brand new people at Ontic who didn't seem to know a whole lot about me other than what was written on my CV, which meant all the hard work standing out from the crowd in the assessment centre just went down the drain. My advice would be to make sure you're well prepared for the interview and to try and be the type of person that suits the company as I clearly wasn't.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Signature Aviation

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Signature Aviation

Interview

There is not much to describe apart from lack of process and any kind of professionalism and candidate experience that would attract potential employee to the organisation. I was invited for an interview via email, with no previous phone call from anyone, with 3 days notice. Upon making contact with the coordinator wanting to discuss the role before committing to the interview, there was information she needed to come back to me about. I received a rather brief email on the day the interview was originally arranged for (Monday) with response to my queries to which I thought that although the outcome wasn't what I was looking for, I'd like to attend the interview requesting for this to be arranged for Friday that week if possible. I've not heard anything until I called on Wednesday morning for an update to which the response was that it was a hectic week and she would make an enquiry for me and let me know. I had an email later on that day to say that they wouldn't see me anymore as they were at second stage interviews by that point. It would've been nice to be advised that if I can't make in on Monday, I would be missing the opportunity as it was the final day for interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Aviation (Orlando, FL) in Oct 2016

Interview

Applied online and received an email from an HR representative wanting to set up a phone call within a couple days. I spoke with her, and it was very positive. She had five questions, each geared toward my personality and ability to handle certain situations. Then I did a skype interview, and it went well, but as with most Skype interviews, it can cause some awkwardness in lag time and other logistical snags. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time that you handled a difficult situation with a supervisor.
2 people found this interview helpful

Signature Aviation

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Aviation in Jul 2015

Interview

The interview was performed by the position's supervisor and the Territory Manager. Basic questions about previous experiences with aviation and past jobs were asked. I related my previous experience with the job requirements, that was the easiest way to perform in the interview. I did not feel that the process was overwhelming. I got hired after a month, I think that was very quick!

Interview Questions
  • Open Questions about my current and previous experiences within aviation.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Signature Aviation (Orlando, FL) in Sep 2014

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter stating that they found my resume on monster.com. The recruiter then said she had this opportunity available so they submitted my resume. They reached out to me a couple of days later and stated that BBA would like to schedule a interview with me. They then asked my availability for this and schedule an interview. This was a one and done interview provided through the recruiter. I received a call from the recruiter the same day stating that BBA would like to extend me the job offer so I accepted. I was then asked when I would be available to start. I then started the following Monday.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Aviation (Baltimore, MD) in Sep 2012

Interview

The interview was based primarily on your passed work experience. Your ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs plus must you posses a valid drivers license. Be able to work in a high paced environment. Prior aviation experience is a plus.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available to work overtime?
1 person found this interview helpful

Signature Aviation Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Signature Aviation as 67.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.33 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Aircraft Fueler and Service Desk Technician rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Financial Analyst and Director of Production Support roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Signature Aviation takes an average of 21 days when considering 6 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Service Desk Technician had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Regional Service Coordinator roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 35 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Signature Aviation according to 6 Glassdoor interviews include:

Skills Test: 21.05%