Signature Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 2, 2017

2.6

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy. Basically a conversation about what you are involved in and information about yourself. They tell you about their company and only ask a few questions. Overall the interview was basic and looking for your personality to fit with their company.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was low key. I had 2 short phone calls were Signature only wanted to verify some of the experiences and went over the the client for a 30 min interview. The client interview will be different each time since that is fully dependent on who the client will be. But Signature will only verify your experience and they do help you to prepare for the client interview.

Interview Questions

• Since Signature only needed to place me with the client, the questions were standard, just verifying some of the experiences   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signature Consultants in June 2016.

Interview

Very friendly. Asked about my job history and what I would like to do in the future. Indicated what Signature does and the opportunities they have. Interviewer promised to look at my resume and see if he could find any fits.

Interview Questions

• Discuss the bigger projects I have managed   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signature Consultants in May 2016.

Interview

This Interview is for pre-screening based on hands on experience and the technical knowledge for the position applied ,which also included questions from both front end and back end technologies.

before that general interview as scheduled and conducted via phone by their HR. the structure of the interview process was clarified with me before its start.

Interview Questions

• How will you get information sent via get method in PHP?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

Had a formal interview with the recruiter to talk about a new project they have with a client. In which they were looking for consultants/contractors. Recruiter was nice, just asked about my background, skills and experience.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interviewer was extremely friendly and honest about the position. Open to suggestions and was amenable to my schedule. Had a nice conversation, and talked about what I would be doing day to day.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

met with original point of contact, who then put me in a meeting room with 3 hiring managers separately. They all generally outlined the job, explained pay structure and asked questions about my resume. fairly repetitive.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature Consultants in December 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter to go over my desires for my next job, she took everything I said and presented me with jobs that only matched my criteria. Once I was in contact with the Hiring Manager the process took less then a week to get an offer but due to the holidays I had to wait 3 weeks to start.

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

Interview with the client. My recruiter set everything up for me, it was the typical interview process. Started with a phone screen and after I completed that, I went for a face to face and then the offer was made

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your project management experience   1 Answer

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

You will interview with multiple people. Who you interview with depends on the team you are selected for. Sometimes they will ask the person to come out for a happy hour to gage how that person would fit in with the culture

Interview Questions

• Sales questions, if you have been in a production role before they will ask about the fundamentals you were held to.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation