Signature Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

This was just a get together to meet the candidate face to face. To know the skill set, what the candidate is looking for, and how the company can help.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Plano, TX).

Interview

Simple interview. I was able to ask as many questions as I wanted and they answered them properly. Really friendly people and they try to give you as much information as possible.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Recieved a call from an associate recruiter to gain some insight into my goals and set up an interview soon after. In person interview was more in depth about what my experienced and what to expect. It was more an interview for them and why they should be working with me.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Woburn, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

Justin wanted to do an in person interview to try and place me with a tech company. During the interview he used a ruse to determine my age (my buddy so-and-so graduated highschool in 2010; is that when you graduated?) after Justin got my age and learned that though I am a recent graduate I am twice the age of most recent undergrads he ended the interview and I never heard back from him.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I was reached out by phone, conducted two Skype interviews, then was requested to come meet in the Fort Lauderdale office. They knew my experience level but yet still wasted my time and money by having me fly down there to interview. I was not given an offer because of my lack of experience for an entry level role. I thought they could have given me the common courtesy if they felt that way so I wouldn't have wasted time and money. Use caution if they ask you to come visit in an office as well.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Cleveland, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

After phone screening I was scheduled for face to face interview. Interview process was very smooth, the lady interviewed me was very friendly. She helped me to understand questions clearly and explained further process very well

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience
      Describe your team
      What was your role in your team   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

I have read a lot of reviews out there on Signature's interview process as I was going through the interview but I felt it was a great experience. The person I interfaced with in the St. Louis branch was very forthcoming about the role and expectations and did a great job at explaining their day to day processes.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Easy, thought i didnt get it because I interviewed on friday and didnt hear back for a week (when they said they would contact me by wednesday). They are just like every other recruiting company honestly, I just got a weird vibe from them. Social life is apparently cool there, with tailgates, etc.

Staffing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

there was a 2 phone interview with a female and once i passed that i was scheduled for an office interview where two men took turns describing the job more than interviwing. they later called and said they hired someone more qualified

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Consultants (West Des Moines, IA) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty straightforward; you'll do a quick phone screen, it lasts between 10-15 minutes. During this time the goal of your recruiter is to uncover this information:

M: Money, what you want to make
    O: Opportunity. The recruiter will want to know of your goals, if you're looking anywhere else, etc.
    A: when you are available to come into the office to interview.
    T: If the commute is okay with you
    S: when you could start

After that you will go into the office and interview with one, or two recruiters in the office. They will talk to you, get to know you better, etc. It takes about an hour.

Then you will come back for a job shadow before an offer is made.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you if you're competitive/money motivated   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated a higher training wage (got 16/hr instead of 13) and a higher base (35 from 32)