Signature Flight Support Contracts Administration Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Signature Flight Support Contracts Administration Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Signature Flight Support

1 Interview Review

0.0

Contracts Administration Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter via email approximately two weeks later. When I first opened the email I thought, "Great!" however I was quickly turned off when I read on to see that the recruiter provided me with a pre-selected day and time for me to meet with the manager, the very next day with less than 24-hours notice. While I'm happy I made the cut for a callback, their approach showed a complete disregard for my schedule and time as a candidate. I believe there was a note stating to contact them if I could not make it (which I could not) however interviews should be scheduled at a mutually convenient time. To offer a candidate a date/time without even conferring with them shows a very rigid attitude and lack of professionalism. As a manager who has been apart of the hiring process many times, I don't recommend this approach if you want to attract quality talent. I see that the company is engaged here on Glassdoor, therefore, it is my hope that they will use this constructive feedback to improve their hiring process.