Signature Flight Support Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Signature Flight Support Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2017

2.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR rep a few days after applying for an online job ad. She did a brief phone interview asking basic questions to determine if I would be a good candidate to move forward with a face-to-face interview. I passed the phone interview and took a personality assessment. A few days later, I got approval for a face-to-face interview and interviewed the next day. The interview was a somewhat formal process consisting of a group panel with 3 operations managers. They interviewed me using questions from a list of questions from a sheet of paper along with a few questions of their own. Most of the questions were STAR format but some were to see if I was willing to accept various conditions of the job while others were very candid but helped me realized what employers think when looking over my resume. At the end of the interview, I asked a few questions of my own and was told that I would be contacted in a few days if I was selected. In the end, I did not get the position but I am not surprised because I did not do my best (lack of sleep, nervousness, and etc.) but it was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Signature Flight Support

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Mobile, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and was setup the next day with an in person at the FBO at KBFM. It was a bit hectic around the office and despite showing up 10 minutes early we did not start on time. Interviewed with Station Manager and another Manager who kept leaving the room. I was asked maybe three very easy and frankly, not very relevant questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" for a PT Customer service position. I have an extensive background in office management and customer service of over 10 years and really wanted to get into the aviation field as it's my true passion. They really didn't care about that at all and the entire time they looked like they had better things to do. It was very off-putting and honestly I now have a negative image of Signature (and I fly private a lot so I'll still have to see these people.) I would suggest that they change the interview style and questions to better fit the role. Maybe I was over qualified and that's the reason they didn't ask me back for a PT role - which I understand. However, reaching back out to the recruiter in Orlando and the FBO itself - no one replied at all. Right there - that's the sign that they are not the right fit for me and ultimately it's the loss of the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Easy,The Manager was very helpful and full of knowledge , he helped and supported me more than i thought . a special thanks to him really .It started on time with a shake hands , intruduced my self , few questions about the job ( do you know about it ) .and on the spot , i got a word that will be getting to hear from them too soon .and it happened.. :)

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the customer service manager, while us now gone because Signature doesn't have customer service managers. They I interviewed with the supervisor. They offered me the job and I immediately went for my drug test. Easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It sucked. I was embarrassed for he company for what they offered me.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Baltimore, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

Great communication with the Managers. They asked pointed questions and allowed time to think of the answers. It was formal but somewhat relaxed. The interview was an hour long. There was a mutual understanding and appreciation of the customer service role and my aviation background. It was expected that the current position applied for would be filled within a specific amount of time and if I was prepared to transfer into that position if offered the job. It was expected that I would have to work a variety of shifts which was acceptable.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to relocate for the position. Which I agreed to do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was simple because the salary requirements were higher than expected due to the nature of the position being on a variety of shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

It was really straight forward. I got into the conference room with both the managers. It was really calm and relaxed. It was my first, real job interview and having a calm environment helped a lot. They went into questions, both personal and work-related. It ended and that was that.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in aviation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support in August 2009.

Interview

You must talk to corporate recruiter first. Then someone from the base at which you Are applying will give you a call. Then you go in for an interview with one or two managers. Personal questions, work history questions, ethics questions, basic reasoning, sight, and math assessment take place. Then another interview will be scheduled. They will offer you the job after this one if they want you.