Signature Flight Support Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Signature Flight Support Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Signature Flight Support

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by an HR rep a few days after applying for an online job ad. She did a brief phone interview asking basic questions to determine if I would be a good candidate to move forward with a face-to-face interview. I passed the phone interview and took a personality assessment. A few days later, I got approval for a face-to-face interview and interviewed the next day. The interview was a somewhat formal process consisting of a group panel with 3 operations managers. They interviewed me using questions from a list of questions from a sheet of paper along with a few questions of their own. Most of the questions were STAR format but some were to see if I was willing to accept various conditions of the job while others were very candid but helped me realized what employers think when looking over my resume. At the end of the interview, I asked a few questions of my own and was told that I would be contacted in a few days if I was selected. In the end, I did not get the position but I am not surprised because I did not do my best (lack of sleep, nervousness, and etc.) but it was a good learning experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Signature Flight Support

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Newark, NJ).

Interview

The process was fairly easy. Received an email to set up telephone interview. From that point I was referred for a face to face interview. It consists of 3 member panel.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the customer service manager, while us now gone because Signature doesn't have customer service managers. They I interviewed with the supervisor. They offered me the job and I immediately went for my drug test. Easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It sucked. I was embarrassed for he company for what they offered me.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Easy,The Manager was very helpful and full of knowledge , he helped and supported me more than i thought . a special thanks to him really .It started on time with a shake hands , intruduced my self , few questions about the job ( do you know about it ) .and on the spot , i got a word that will be getting to hear from them too soon .and it happened.. :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Mobile, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and was setup the next day with an in person at the FBO at KBFM. It was a bit hectic around the office and despite showing up 10 minutes early we did not start on time. Interviewed with Station Manager and another Manager who kept leaving the room. I was asked maybe three very easy and frankly, not very relevant questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" for a PT Customer service position. I have an extensive background in office management and customer service of over 10 years and really wanted to get into the aviation field as it's my true passion. They really didn't care about that at all and the entire time they looked like they had better things to do. It was very off-putting and honestly I now have a negative image of Signature (and I fly private a lot so I'll still have to see these people.) I would suggest that they change the interview style and questions to better fit the role. Maybe I was over qualified and that's the reason they didn't ask me back for a PT role - which I understand. However, reaching back out to the recruiter in Orlando and the FBO itself - no one replied at all. Right there - that's the sign that they are not the right fit for me and ultimately it's the loss of the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

Applied online, got a phone screening a few days after. Scheduled a phone screening only to have them call me to reject me for the position. Why it couldn't be done over email before scheduling is beyond me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

You were interviewed by one duty manager and one area manager. They have your application form printed out. And you were encouraged to bring copies of your resume. Before start it, you were asked to sign for two forms. One is all the listed duties, and one is the drug test agreement.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support in July 2017.

Interview

I turned in a resume in person. I was advised to apply online. I applied online. I completed an online assessment. I was invited for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by the General Manager and the CSR Supervisor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Seattle, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

Easy interview process, was mostly automated. Applied online, scheduled an interview with a recruiter via web form, chatted with recruiter about basic availability/job requirements, then had a 2nd interview with an onsite manager.

Interview Questions

• What would your response be to an angry customer who felt they had been wronged?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The in-person interview was quick and to the point, friendly. I was called by corporate for screening then sent a customer service based timed test. I passed and went in for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you available for shift work?   1 Answer