Signature Flight Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Signature Flight Support Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

Interviewed once, then hired same say. Quick and easy. Had to get badge clearance and do a drug test. Nothing to it. Be professional and enthusiastic. They'll ask of you like cold weather. Its part of the job so be honest.

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Lemoore, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Scheduled an interview, and person called same day of interview to reschedule. It Seems to me like they are kind of disorganized to schedule an interview for a time that something else is going on.

LST Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

I had a phone interview today. I waited and waited and they never called me. Yes, i verified the email and my phone number was correct. Has anyone been through this before?

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Kailua Kona, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

Relatively easy interview process. The asked for a handwritten response to 4 questions. You needed to write the replies as you would in an email to a client. You had 20 minutes, However, they never asked for it during the interview. Interesting position. Unfortunately the recruiter always seemed rushed. They asked for a second interview, and then were unreachable to schedule it.They finally returned my calls and emails after one week.. They had selected another candidate which was fine, but why ask for a second interview? It felt like a waste of time, unnecessary, and a little unprofessional. The process was great until their radio silence Perhaps a good idea there was not another opportunity.

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

I am available at any time for any work schedule. I once worked part time at Gate Cormet and my occupation was driver for catering the plane. I worked there at Gate CORMET for about a year. I can work at any shift (night shift/day shift). I plan on working as a full time job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Mobile, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Spoke with recruiter and was setup the next day with an in person at the FBO at KBFM. It was a bit hectic around the office and despite showing up 10 minutes early we did not start on time. Interviewed with Station Manager and another Manager who kept leaving the room. I was asked maybe three very easy and frankly, not very relevant questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" for a PT Customer service position. I have an extensive background in office management and customer service of over 10 years and really wanted to get into the aviation field as it's my true passion. They really didn't care about that at all and the entire time they looked like they had better things to do. It was very off-putting and honestly I now have a negative image of Signature (and I fly private a lot so I'll still have to see these people.) I would suggest that they change the interview style and questions to better fit the role. Maybe I was over qualified and that's the reason they didn't ask me back for a PT role - which I understand. However, reaching back out to the recruiter in Orlando and the FBO itself - no one replied at all. Right there - that's the sign that they are not the right fit for me and ultimately it's the loss of the company.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application. HR Regional Manager schedules a phone interview to review HR type questions and situations. The next step is a phone interview with General Manager/Station Manager & Area Director which is more technical to the job description and lots of situational questions. From this point 3 people are chosen and reviewed with only 1 person moving forward to the next step. Last interview is with Regional Vice President.

Line Marshell Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick and brief. The questions are rushed (40 questions) and they want an answer fast. Hard to setup a time to interview because you have to talk to someone over the phone in a different state that selects candidates all day. Otherwise if you dont mind being grilled, it was an ok interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you say someone stole a tool from the job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Newark, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Easy,The Manager was very helpful and full of knowledge , he helped and supported me more than i thought . a special thanks to him really .It started on time with a shake hands , intruduced my self , few questions about the job ( do you know about it ) .and on the spot , i got a word that will be getting to hear from them too soon .and it happened.. :)

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward, they ask you about experience in ramp operations including landing aircraft, towing, fuel distribution and testing, safety checks, etc...
    Prior to this they do a mass hiring event and then a group interview, they ask who is interested in valet positions and line tech then go and talk to separate managers in charge of valet and line tech operations. They ask to come in business casual, easy to find location.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in ramp operations, did you report any safety violations on previous jobs,   1 Answer
    • what do you do in case of an u expected emergency and how would you deal with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Talked directly to manager and we agreed on a wage but then supervisor changed it to a lower pay.