Signature Flight Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Signature Flight Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Signature Flight Support

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

Once application has been filled out. HQ HR in orlando will be in contact to set up an interview with the manager at whatever base you applied to.
    1 interview, and if you are chosen you will be called.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Line Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for the job on the website, then was contacted by an HR rep at the companies HQ in Orlando, FL via email to complete a skills questionnaire online. Then I was contacted again via phone to set up the interview with the manager at the local airport.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing that happened to me, and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Interview

Hiring is done though the website only. It is a terrible and slow system but it is the corporate future. Wait to get an phone call for an interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

The process was quick, kind of disappointing. It seemed that they would have hired just about anyone that walled into the office with a pulse and decent communication skills.

Interview Questions

• Even after reading my resume, which included ten years of aviation experience I was asked how I felt that I was qualified for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for part time employment

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a short interview checking background and ability. The more experienced in aviation the shorter the interview they took some time to get back to you once you got the job but the interview was thorough.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

-Online Application
    -Phone interview from Orlando, Fl, takes about 1-3weeks to get a call back
    -In person (panel) interview if selected after the phone interview
    -Email job offer about a week later
    -Drug test, to be completed 2 days after job offer

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions

How would you act in this or that situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online hr called same day next week interview then i came back for second interview then formally got offered the job it was really quick hr was super nice and helpful!

Interview Questions

• how proficient i am with aircraft   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Van Nuys, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the duty manager and one of the supervisors. Didn't hear from them for 2 weeks, but sent them an email expressing my interest and got a response with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me about yourself, how do you give exceptional customer service, whats your availability like, can you work outdoors in extreme heat and cold   Answer Question

Line Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

First round involved phone interview with the west coast HR rep from Florida, and then after that I was sent a link from the rep to an online assessment, which I passed and was subsequently given a range of time options for an in person interview. The in person interview started as mainly informational, which I found helpful. I was interviewed directly by the manager who started as a Line Service Tech himself and likes to explain how the company provides career opportunities and futures for their employees.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Baltimore, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was short, smooth and exciting. After I applied online, I got a phone -interview which was very short, after the phone interview comes Assessment test. Once you pass the assessment test, you'll be scheduled foe an interview. Upon passing the interview, you're right at Flight Signature. It's an exciting experience in all its ramifications.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Flight Signature?   1 Answer