Signature Flight Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Signature Flight Support Interview Questions

Interviews at Signature Flight Support

2.4

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

Interviewed once, then hired same say. Quick and easy. Had to get badge clearance and do a drug test. Nothing to it. Be professional and enthusiastic. They'll ask of you like cold weather. Its part of the job so be honest.

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (West Palm Beach, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

very easy process, assessment, then phone interview then they call you to meet the manager for interview. they ask very simple behavioral questions and past job experience and how it relates to the position

Line Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lemoore, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Lemoore, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Scheduled an interview, and person called same day of interview to reschedule. It Seems to me like they are kind of disorganized to schedule an interview for a time that something else is going on.

Maintenance Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Omaha, NE) in May 2015.

Interview

The position was posted through Aerotek. I initially applied through them. Aerotek arranged for the interview with Signature Flight Support. During that interview I met with the base management team. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxed. After the sit down interview we went to the maintenance area where I would be working to tour the shop area and equipment.

Interview Questions

• Years of experience. Types of equipment I have worked on.   1 Answer

Duty Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application. HR Regional Manager schedules a phone interview to review HR type questions and situations. The next step is a phone interview with General Manager/Station Manager & Area Director which is more technical to the job description and lots of situational questions. From this point 3 people are chosen and reviewed with only 1 person moving forward to the next step. Last interview is with Regional Vice President.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kailua Kona, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Kailua Kona, HI) in April 2017.

Interview

Relatively easy interview process. The asked for a handwritten response to 4 questions. You needed to write the replies as you would in an email to a client. You had 20 minutes, However, they never asked for it during the interview. Interesting position. Unfortunately the recruiter always seemed rushed. They asked for a second interview, and then were unreachable to schedule it.They finally returned my calls and emails after one week.. They had selected another candidate which was fine, but why ask for a second interview? It felt like a waste of time, unnecessary, and a little unprofessional. The process was great until their radio silence Perhaps a good idea there was not another opportunity.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Bullhead City, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

Was asked to bring my resume to the interview. A duplication of effort. The General Manager's effort to do things well shows. The company sounds like a great place to work

Interview Questions

• Many questions were asked. For good reason, I am sure. They were about how I handled past experiences on the job.   Answer Question

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Wichita, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview, then a second interview with the station manager.Interview lasted one hour and we had the manager of Human Resorces in the interview also. She did ask several questions. Overall the interview went very smoothly, and i was very impressed with the station manager and the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• How did i handle irate customers   2 Answers

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Newark, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

They just want to know your previous work experience,if you can multitask and are you familiar with customer service?

Interview Questions

• What do you know about us and what we stand for?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation they tell you what your pay and hours are and that is it its off to the slave ship.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

Very easy. HR reaches out to you to schedule everything. Ask you general customer service questions with the supervisor, manager, and line supervisor manager. They want to know why you work there and explain some of the benefits of the position

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer?   Answer Question