Signature Flight Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Signature Flight Support

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Washington, DC) in June 2012.

Interview

It was really straight forward. I got into the conference room with both the managers. It was really calm and relaxed. It was my first, real job interview and having a calm environment helped a lot. They went into questions, both personal and work-related. It ended and that was that.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in aviation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Baltimore, MD) in December 2012.

Interview

Great communication with the Managers. They asked pointed questions and allowed time to think of the answers. It was formal but somewhat relaxed. The interview was an hour long. There was a mutual understanding and appreciation of the customer service role and my aviation background. It was expected that the current position applied for would be filled within a specific amount of time and if I was prepared to transfer into that position if offered the job. It was expected that I would have to work a variety of shifts which was acceptable.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to relocate for the position. Which I agreed to do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was simple because the salary requirements were higher than expected due to the nature of the position being on a variety of shifts.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

The interface to schedule an interview is very convenient and easy to use. You can select a date and a time and it will automatically set up a meeting invite with a recruter. However, the interview was very quick, around 15min only and they asked only 4 questions.

Ramp Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Van Nuys, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

Two guys, terrible experience, I was judged the moment I walked into the building. This company cannot afford to hire anyone other than their own type so to speak. I felt that the moment I entered the Van Nuys facility.

Interview Questions

• Intermediate interview, interviewer tried on several occasions to push me toward their Los Angeles bases facility, I wonder why.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support in December 2017.

Interview

You’ll do the application. Then the phone interview. Then if you make it the in person. Then the offer. Takes a couple weeks to get it to the point of havejng an offer you have to decline or accept.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Santa Ana, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was short and concise. You do not need to know much about the job but have a basic understanding of customer service and problem solving. I had a supervisor and a Lead LST partake in the interview, both were friendly and open to me about the job and what they were looking for from a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you had to make an unpopular decision?   Answer Question

LST Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

Interview was pointless.There wasn't even a open position.But they interviewed me anyway.Explained the basics of the company and asked if I would go back to my last job if they called me back and leave them.

LST Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support.

Interview

I had a phone interview today. I waited and waited and they never called me. Yes, i verified the email and my phone number was correct. Has anyone been through this before?

Flight Line Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Dulles, VA) in December 2017.

Interview

that was really friendly and easy interview and talking about general conditions and simple questions i think if you get the present interview you are already get hired but the salary not worth in compare of duties and loads

Interview Questions

• do you have any experience in aviation?   1 Answer

Marketing Customer Service Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Signature Flight Support (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online and received a call a week later to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked what I knew about their company and I had done my research but I also had some questions. I wanted to show that I was interested in their company.

They asked customer service questions   Answer Question