Signature Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Signature Healthcare

1.8

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA).

Interview

No, tricky questions, straight forward. If you get an interview, you already qualify they really just want to see your personality. Are you pleasant? Are you going to get along with others? Do you have a patient pleasing personality?

Interview Questions

• past work experience, availability   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

1 hour long. Met with President and Vice President. Interview was not structured but was asked mainly about interest in the new position, relevant experience and some amount of behavioral interviewing. They explained the nature of the job which at that point was somewhat undefined.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the communication techniques recommended in healthcare settings?   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was during dept. manager's lunch break. Director did not talk very much. Was primarily speaking to operations manager. Took about an hour total. Received an email before I got back home for my references. Received a job offer about 2-3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unruly or dramatic coworkers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Rec'd phone call from HR with offer on behalf of my department. Pay offered was higher than I was told starting pay was. Upon later discussion with coworkers, though, what I was offered was the department standard. Accepted and was sent official offer letter via email with detailed instructions on when and where orientation would be held.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare.

Interview

Brockton made sure you had plenty of time to ask questions. They allow you to meet many members of the team. they made it very easy to understand what my role would be.

Radiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Application....Interview.....second interview.....no drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay well.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare.

Interview

Standard.

Negotiation

Negotiation? What's that?

Unit Coordinator ER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

Very brief, easy, just like a conversation, casual, asked me about prior work experience and why I wanted to work there. They discussed hospital privacy practices. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate pay but I could negotiate hours.

Clinical Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA) in December 2016.

Interview

Very laid back, your asked basic questions. And then they tell you about the job pretty much. But it seems like if you don't know someone that's already working inside then you won't get the job.

Interview Questions

• why did you choose those company/field?   1 Answer

Management Development and Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brockton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signature Healthcare (Brockton, MA) in April 2019.

Interview

Typical call in screening, and on-site interview with HR and leadership / hiring personnel. It went well and I felt the conversation was productive. However, after I sent follow up emails, attempted contacts and calls, I never heard back from them either way. This left me hanging on for weeks wondering what the position status was. I'm not concerned that I wasn't chosen, I've since locked down a good job, but it was the unprofessionalism of Signature Healthcare, the non-contact, blackout communication which I find unbecoming a quality organization. Simple human respect is not that hard.
    I would not recommend Signature Healthcare in Brockton, MA

Interview Questions

• Experience and ability to develop and implement training programs.   1 Answer