Sikich Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sikich Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at Sikich

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikich (Springfield, IL) in July 2011.

Interview

The Company pushed the process along quite quickly. Within a couple of weeks of my phone interview I was asked to do an in-person interview. I met with two partners and two seniors.

Interview Questions

• No questions I was asked particularly stand out in my mind.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Sikich

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sikich (Naperville, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

Took forever, literally five months to finally get an offer. If you need work now, be careful about them stringing you along for weeks. I interviewed with 5 partners and it was a long 5 hour day. About one hour was allocated to each of them, and they all asked the same questions. By the end I was ready to die.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for a signing bonus, they will give one.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sikich (Naperville, IL) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online and HR sent me an email to setup a time to interview. She interviewed me in a few days. She asked easy questions about my experience and told me alot about the company and the perks. It didn't take too long to get through the interviews and good benefits, which was nice. They have a benefit if you are taking the CPA exam in a year.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals/where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question