Sikorsky Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sikorsky Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Was technical for me but asked what I wanted to do and what projects am I working on. It was a phone interview and didn't have to go for in person interview, interview was like 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sikorsky

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

My interview was through INROADS so my process may be a bit different. I was interviewed panel style so do not be surprised if there is more than one person in the room. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, but you should make sure to send the same energy back to them. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I would actually encourage you to write down a few questions and have an elevator speech ready.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky in April 2015.

Interview

Was called on the phone by my supervisor and his boss. Then received an email a week later saying I received an internship. Overall, it was a very simple interview with mostly behavioral questions. Much less formal than I thought.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

There was a hiring post on my university website for a Summer/Fall Co-op. They asked to submit a resume on the site and their own site. I got an email asking for a phone email and a there was a phone conference set up. In the phone conference, I was interviewed for three different internships, system engineering, operational management, and risk management. They basically went through my resume and asked me to talk about it.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was which type of person are you, a system planner or system implementer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted a few months later by a member of HR to set up a phone interview. The HR member was friendly and while I was asked a difficult question or two, I was asked more details if my answers were not quite sufficient, and I felt no pressure.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky in June 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview with simple behavioral questions for about 30 minutes. After that I had packets of information to fill out and an online background check. After about 2 weeks I went in for a drug test and then received an offer from them. It was extremely high compared to most internships so I accepted the offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky in March 2008.

Interview

To get an internship at Sikorsky, it is very beneficial to know someone who works there full time. Since it is such a big company it is easy to have your resume get lost in pile. Yet, do not get discouraged if you do not have any ties to the company. The interview process was not too difficult. All candidates before accepting the job must have a physical exam done and a drug test. Over all I enjoyed my internship and I would recommend working for Sikorsky

Interview Questions

• How do you think you will fit in with Sikorsky's culture?   1 Answer