Sikorsky Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

100 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Hartford, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a day before the interview cocktail. Next day went to the manufacturing plant, and was interviewed by 2 engineers. No technical questions, no hr questions. More like a casual conversation. Will see where it goes in a couple of weeks.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview, been two weeks and still waiting to hear back. The interviewer was very friendly and described the opportunity very well. I'm really hoping to get another interview.

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a member of the department to ask if I was interested in a phone interview. Phone interview happened within a week and was then invited to travel to the company for an in person interview with flight, hotel, and rental car paid for. Was met at the front door and introduced to the team leader, had a technical interview session with several of the head engineers, and was taken for a tour of the factory before lunch and a tour of some of the facilities.

IT SAP Analyst- Estimating Systems With Sikorsky Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stafford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone call to discuss job requirements, candidates experience and skills. The job specs required experience in 5 different SAP modules (MM, PP, SD, CO, CO) and ABAP programming which no one has. I have hands-on experience in SD, CO & PC ..yet the interviewer said i did not have a technical background.

Interview Questions

• How far do you live from Sikorsky   1 Answer
    • Do you know SAP MM & PP   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Was technical for me but asked what I wanted to do and what projects am I working on. It was a phone interview and didn't have to go for in person interview, interview was like 15 minutes.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

My interview was through INROADS so my process may be a bit different. I was interviewed panel style so do not be surprised if there is more than one person in the room. Everyone was friendly and welcoming, but you should make sure to send the same energy back to them. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I would actually encourage you to write down a few questions and have an elevator speech ready.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked me to wear business formal. Lasted 5 hours. Multiple interviews throughout the day including a plant tour. I had one-on-one interviews and panel interviews. I spoke to managers in different departments within the manufacturing division. I interviewed with them in person before this so it didn't seem too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working on a project that didn't go as planned?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

I was asked alot of questions about what skills i had and my availability.They also asked me about my hobbies and where i wanted to be in 5 years. it was a typical intern interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know IBM doors well?   1 Answer

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy. I submitted my application and got a call from someone in HR asking me to fill out a lengthy questionnaire. I did this and submitted withing 24 hours. This person ended up being let go and no one took over his applications. I had to start the process all over again. I applied in April and didn't have an interview until August.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sikorsky?
      What is your prior experience with aircraft?
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Lead A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA).

Interview

The interview was rather informal considering the position for which I applied. This was a promotion level interview from within the company, and I was interviewed by my Supervisor, then by my HR representative at a later time. As I had already been working with my newly promoted supervisor for over a year, and had been originally interviewed to work for Sikorsky initially by this same HR Representative, this interview became somewhat awkward in that they already knew me well enough to know my work ethic and attitude. The interview became a mere formality.

Interview Questions

• Why would I make a good Lead Mechanic?   1 Answer