Sikorsky Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sikorsky Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted a few months later by a member of HR to set up a phone interview. The HR member was friendly and while I was asked a difficult question or two, I was asked more details if my answers were not quite sufficient, and I felt no pressure.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Got accepted only after a phone interview. Make sure you are enthusiastic about the department that you are interviewing for because the interviewee will be. I was asked simple behavioral questions and nothing technical.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have for a particular IT project that the department was implementing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

There was a hiring post on my university website for a Summer/Fall Co-op. They asked to submit a resume on the site and their own site. I got an email asking for a phone email and a there was a phone conference set up. In the phone conference, I was interviewed for three different internships, system engineering, operational management, and risk management. They basically went through my resume and asked me to talk about it.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was which type of person are you, a system planner or system implementer.   Answer Question

Aircraft Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Straight forward interview.( Telephone only) Panel of 4 members of the aircraft manager team including the lead manager. Took awhile to actually start work. Long process.

Interview Questions

• all straight fwd question on aircraft expierence and number of people I have supervised   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

1st call from the recruiter.
    2nd call from the hiring manager.
    3rd was an onsite interview with HR and Design lead. (very Technical interview)

took drug test and catia test to see if i knew what i was talking about. Really interesting stuff.
    asked me about using the different various workbenches within the software.

Interview Questions

• Alot of technical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stick to your guns with what your worth.

Final Assembly Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in April 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with several Managers. Great tour of the floor. Met other supervisor and Managers. Met with Human Resources. Walked through different departments. I was showed different operations in different departments.

Service Mechanic C Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Applied on line and waited 3 months to here back from Sikorsky Florida Assembly and Flight Operations. I was notified via email to set up an in-person interview.

Interviewed with a supervisor that I wouldn't even be working for after I got hired. The questions I was asked centered around my schooling and prior aviation maintenence training. Having an A&P license is required to work on the flight line. Just a heads up,they will ask questions specific to helicopters.
    Example: What is a swashplate? What is a PC rod?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations??? If your hourly, Local 1150 does the negotiations for you(for a fee).
    Back in 2007 I asked for $20.00 hour. Once offered the job, I was told my pay would start at $23.00 and after my 90 probation, another $1.00 an hour.
    Needless to say I excepted the offer.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

Was contacted by email and then a phone interview was set up. The phone interview consisted of questions pertaining to my school work, followed by what my goals for down the road were. At the end of the phone interview i was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They pay real well and everything offered is very attractive so no negotiations were necessary

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky in September 2010.

Interview

Interview set up by someone in the company. receive a call to come in for a 1 on 1 interview. the whole interview took about 2 hours. was told I would get a call. I got a call and an email with an offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your military background   1 Answer
    • what was your greatest achievement.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in December 2010.

Interview

1 - Applied online
    2 - Received e-mail from HR 3 weeks later inviting me for an on-site with the hiring manager that Friday
    3 - On-site with hiring manager - position was not at all what was listed in the description but felt interview went well.
    4 - Received automated e-mail rejection 6 days later