Sikorsky Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.5

A&P Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very lengthy. I submitted my application and got a call from someone in HR asking me to fill out a lengthy questionnaire. I did this and submitted withing 24 hours. This person ended up being let go and no one took over his applications. I had to start the process all over again. I applied in April and didn't have an interview until August.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sikorsky?
      What is your prior experience with aircraft?
      Do you have any questions for us?   Answer Question

Tool Crib Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in December 2013.

Interview

Application was on line ,then a Personnel interview with Manger walked the plant and interviewed with workers and Personnel Had Background check questions and Drivers / Passport check was asked about tools and computer skill also asked when I was available

Interview Questions

• what do you think make a good emeplyee   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Hartford, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a day before the interview cocktail. Next day went to the manufacturing plant, and was interviewed by 2 engineers. No technical questions, no hr questions. More like a casual conversation. Will see where it goes in a couple of weeks.

Service Mechanic C Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Applied on line and waited 3 months to here back from Sikorsky Florida Assembly and Flight Operations. I was notified via email to set up an in-person interview.

Interviewed with a supervisor that I wouldn't even be working for after I got hired. The questions I was asked centered around my schooling and prior aviation maintenence training. Having an A&P license is required to work on the flight line. Just a heads up,they will ask questions specific to helicopters.
    Example: What is a swashplate? What is a PC rod?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiations??? If your hourly, Local 1150 does the negotiations for you(for a fee).
    Back in 2007 I asked for $20.00 hour. Once offered the job, I was told my pay would start at $23.00 and after my 90 probation, another $1.00 an hour.
    Needless to say I excepted the offer.

Systems Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

I was asked alot of questions about what skills i had and my availability.They also asked me about my hobbies and where i wanted to be in 5 years. it was a typical intern interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know IBM doors well?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview, been two weeks and still waiting to hear back. The interviewer was very friendly and described the opportunity very well. I'm really hoping to get another interview.

Aerospace Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

Was contacted by a member of the department to ask if I was interested in a phone interview. Phone interview happened within a week and was then invited to travel to the company for an in person interview with flight, hotel, and rental car paid for. Was met at the front door and introduced to the team leader, had a technical interview session with several of the head engineers, and was taken for a tour of the factory before lunch and a tour of some of the facilities.

IT SAP Analyst- Estimating Systems With Sikorsky Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stafford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

Telephone call to discuss job requirements, candidates experience and skills. The job specs required experience in 5 different SAP modules (MM, PP, SD, CO, CO) and ABAP programming which no one has. I have hands-on experience in SD, CO & PC ..yet the interviewer said i did not have a technical background.

Interview Questions

• How far do you live from Sikorsky   1 Answer
    • Do you know SAP MM & PP   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Was technical for me but asked what I wanted to do and what projects am I working on. It was a phone interview and didn't have to go for in person interview, interview was like 15 minutes.

Production Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

applied for job and went in front of 4 managers. Was interviewed in November however didn't get in the position until January of the following year. Very slow process and took a long time to receive some training.

Interview Questions

• About my manager experience and why I thought I qualified.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me how much I would make. Didn't get to negotiate. Take it or leave it.