Sikorsky Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sikorsky Interview Questions

2.5

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by HR talked briefly on the phone, after which invited for an on campus interview. The interview day consisted of two interviews, 1 with an hr rep. and a engineer from the team I'd be joining. Pretty standard questions, asked about my resume, tell me about a time. After which I had an interview with 3 managers from the different teams, pretty standard also no curve balls. The second interview was more technical than the first. Asked me about filters, controllers etc.

Production Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

phone interview with staffing agency, got job after background check, good and excellent job opportunity. agency got me into job within 2 weeks of phone interview and background check.

Interview Questions

• are you looking to work in aerospace   1 Answer

Negotiation

15$ and hour

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

1st call from the recruiter.
    2nd call from the hiring manager.
    3rd was an onsite interview with HR and Design lead. (very Technical interview)

took drug test and catia test to see if i knew what i was talking about. Really interesting stuff.
    asked me about using the different various workbenches within the software.

Interview Questions

• Alot of technical questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Stick to your guns with what your worth.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Applied through college career fair and then was invited to Super Day. From there had two interviews with two different people. I was given a tour of the facility and a presentation on the company and organizations within the company as well.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Was mostly just a conversation with two people about the company. Very casual and laid back.   Answer Question

Production Control Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coatesville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Coatesville, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

applied for job and went in front of 4 managers. Was interviewed in November however didn't get in the position until January of the following year. Very slow process and took a long time to receive some training.

Interview Questions

• About my manager experience and why I thought I qualified.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They told me how much I would make. Didn't get to negotiate. Take it or leave it.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone interview, and then I had a short phone interview with the hiring engineer just to see if I had interest. Afterwards, I was interviewed on-site, going through 4 rounds of interviews. They asked typical behavioral questions provided by HR, and it was generally a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. As long as you had experiences already in mind to describe team efforts and challenges, you can answer the "Describe a time when..." type questions very easily.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Applied online and received a relatively quick phone Interview from the hiring manager. Received an offer the same week. There wasn't really much to it. Have a really good resume because that is what managers focus on reading before they select you for an interview. The process was relatively quick and painless, however, it was very late. My phone interview was done in early May, and my start date was in June.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were very simple and basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in October 2014.

Interview

I was inviting to Sikorsky's Super Day and was pretty shocked that the interview was with a group (O&R) who explicitly told me over the phone that other parts of the company would be more in line with my skill-set. The majority of the day was just being shown around and told the benefits of the company with one 45-minute period of questions that were not technical in nature. It was not unexpected when I was not offered a job as I was once again told the same thing by the same person who interviewed me by phone. The whole experience was seemingly a pointless exercise for both parties involved and I was expecting to be interviewed by someone else.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with someone not fulfilling their duties?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Waltham, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was not too difficult. Got the interview through my school and talked to one person. Mostly behavioral questions and just a conversation. Then it took a long time to hear back which could be annoying. But after calling, I was able to set up a phone interview and proceed from there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

I was invited to a Super - Day as a result of my on campus interview. I had 4 rounds total. 3 of those rounds were on the same day but with different departments.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward. If you feel you deserve a higher pay grade give examples why and give your increase as a percentage rather than a number. It is easier to value your work as a percentage increase of what they already gave you than asking for say $5000 more.